Chapter 11 ( I don't kiss and tell on a rainy day )

Start from the beginning

Suddenly he pushed me harder on the wall and his lips were crushing mine. His tongue was inside my mouth. It was the first time I have ever felt something like that. It was a deep bruising kiss filled with anger and lust. I moaned under his lips. The kiss was rough and hard. My knees were going week. My heart was beating so loud I could almost hear it.  And then he pulled away with the angry look on his face.

“I got what you owed me, now you can go fuck yourself.”

He walked out of the bathroom and left me alone. He left…he… I leaned down and sat on the cold ground. Tears started pouring down my face and I didn’t do anything to stop them. It was ruined. My first kiss was ruined. And it happened in a school’s bathroom ending with go fuck yourself. My friendship with him was ruined. Everything is ruined. It’s crushed. Dust…vanished. I sobbed and I cried my eyes out. He yelled and I yelled at it was horrible. I messaged Angie and Kayla to come in the schools bathroom immediately. I needed them. I needed to pour my heart out to someone. It was too much. I couldn’t handle it anymore. The worst part is that even if I want to I can’t take anything back.

Angie and Kayla stormed into the bathroom and caught me on the floor hugging my knees.

“Julie what’s wrong?”

I tried to say something but I couldn’t catch my breath. I just kept crying and crying. Pain was aching in my chest and I couldn’t stop it. It hurts so much. Make it stop. It’s like a knife cutting deeper and deeper into my chest…into my heart.

“Let’s get you out of here?”

We left school and we went at Angie’s. She had a tree house in her backyard that we always used when we were little. Even though that house now belonged to her little sister we climbed the tree and got into the house. It was built for her fifth birthday and we spent a lot of time making it perfect. Every time something was wrong we would just come here and cried and then eat cookies and laugh.

 We sat on the huge amount of pillows and they waited for me to calm down. I was still crying. I couldn’t stop myself on the way here, why should a stop now.

“Julie…” Angie started. “What happened in there?”

Tears started falling again and again but at least I could speak now. Kind off.

“ He…he…”

“Use words Julie. I need you to use words.” Angie and Kayla both hugged me.

“He ruined it. It’s done. I can’t take it back. He ruined everything.”

“J.D?” Kayla asked. I nodded my head and I pressed my hands to my eyes to calm my self but I couldn’t. These damn tears just kept falling.

“What did he ruin?” Angie held my hand. “Tell me Julie.”

“He kissed me.”

Angie and Kayla looked at each other. “We had a fight and then he kissed me.”

I remembered me hitting the wall and then his lips on mine…More tears…

“What happened later?” Kayla was looking worried.

“He told me to go fuck myself.”

There it was. Reality hurts like a bitch. Nothing was perfect.

Angie and Kayla knew that I have never kissed a boy. They knew that I have waited so long just for the perfect timing and the perfect guy…I waited for the first kiss to be perfect. I wanted it to be with him but not like this…

“Maybe it was meant to be…maybe…” Angie started but I stopped her.

“He told me to go and fuck myself Angie. How do you go back from that? I am seventeen and I waited this long just so it can be perfect…damn it. You both knew how much I wanted my first kiss to be…rememberable. I wanted for myself to be able to tell my daughter one day that my first kiss was special and that she would get her first kiss as special as mine. What can I say now? I got kissed in a fucking school’s bathroom by a guy that told me to go fuck myself later.”