Chapter 5 Going! Going! Gone!

Abbygail P.O.V
I was woken up by Max brushing his teeth in my bathroom.

"Max get ready in your own room." Max spits in the sink and jumps on my bed.

"Hey are you ok? You look terrible did you get any sleep at all?" I glare at Max and he scoots away from me on the bed.

" Of course I didn't get any sleep, I couldn't stop thinking about yesterday."

"What happened yesterday?"

"Well do you remember how you said that we wont run into Apo again?"

"Yea." He says warily almost afraid to hear what I say next.

"Well I ran into him in the elevator." Max looks up irritation clear on his face.

"But thats not all it gets much worse.Do you know who owns the hotel?" Max shook his head with a confused look.

"Yeah the owner goes by Ap but none of the customers have ever seen him before."

"Well I have, we both have actually."

"What I dont remember meeting the owner of this hotel?" Max says confused

"Apo is the owner of the hotel."
Max face becomes shocked once everything starts clicking.

"Thats why no one has seen him and that explains the Ap initials."

"Yep and to make matters worse he lives in the room right across from ours" Max rolls his eyes irritated by this new information.

"Pack your bags we're leaving." Max gets off my bed and goes to his room and packs everything.I can honestly say i'm not suprised that Max wants us to leave.If he dosent like a situation or he feels like i'm uncomfortable he relocates us immediately.I'm so glad that I have him here as my support system.I pack up all my stuff and set out my clothes for today.

"Okay i'm gonna take your bags to the car come down when your ready." Max takes all our bags downstairs and I take a shower and change into some sweats.I grab my purse and head downstairs to the lobby.And while im buying me and Max a snack.I see the one person I was trying to avoid.

"Well, look who it is up so early in the morning."Apo says sarcastically. I roll my eyes irritated,because how can someone look that good at 7 am its just not fair.

"I see your unpleasant at all times of the day.Congratulations on your consistency, you haven't missed a day yet." Apo rolls his eyes.

"Anyway. Why are you up so early do you have a shoot or something?"

"I'm up because I want to be. Why are you up so early?"

" Oh i'm up because I actually have a job."

"Wow so someone wanted you on their set? I get it people are a bit desperate these days."

"If they were desperate they would have asked you instead of me." I roll my eyes

"Whatever." I grab my snacks from the front counter and walk off.Apo grabs my arm before I could leave.

"Aww whats wrong? The baby can't take an insult." Apo says mockingly.

"No I just can't take your hot breathe." Apo stands there completely shocked. While I walk away to Max's car and get in.

Apo's P.o.v
Wow I can't believe she said that.She's really got a mouth on her.Honestly i'm glad she's staying in my hotel.I've never had anyone challenge me like she does.
Which is a good and a bad thing.Good for me bad for her.

I found myself a toy to play with.My phone buzzes and I open it and see a message containing our photos that the director took.I look at all of them and save them to my gallery.I'm not gonna lie she looks beautiful in these.I guess every dog has its day.

"What are you smiling about?" Mile says

"Nothing I just saw a lipsticks on a pig."

'Please tell me you're not talking about that girl again." I continue staring at the pictures and he sighed.

" Why are you acting so obsessive over this girl? You've never been like this before."

"I'm not obsessed with this girl. How could I be she's below me?"

"Yet she's already got you smiling and she's not even here.Plus you never save your pictures you do in a shoot."

"Nothing wrong with that I just wanted to remember the horrible experience I had."

"Yea right thats why you just tried to change your wallpaper. And had your whole team look into her?

"Shes a guest at the hotel.I have to do a background check on everyone that comes in,shes not special."

"You do not, you never care about the guest or the hotel.Thats why you pay other people to run it.Yet when you heard that she was staying here.You booked her the best room.You made sure that you did the magazine with her so more Thai people will buy it and that she would get more opportunities."

"Shes a foreigner i just wanted to make sure she was okay when she got here."

"You were really looking forward to meeting her.Why are you being so rude to her?" The one thing that I love about Mile is that he will always be honest with me and give me his opinion.

"And now that I have i'm not.' Mile gives me a knowing smirk and shakes his head.

"Shes got you interested Apo.You're starting to change."

"Never." All of a sudden I get a call from the downstairs lobby.I become very confused I told them to only call me in times of emergency.

"Hello?"

"Yes uh Mr.Apo."

"Yea what do you need?"

"Uhm we just wanted to uh let you know that uh uhm uh uh-" I interrupt him tired of hearing him babble on like a child.

"Speak already words are not that hard.Use them."

"Sorry Apo sir. I just called you to tell me that one of your guest left before their days here were over."

"You called me to tell me that.Do you really think I care?

"Well uhm I thought that you wanted to know because the guest was Abbygail Hearts."

"Wait what? Why did she leave? Did she give you a reason?"

"Not really I just know that her and sir Max decided that they wanted to leave."

"Okay." I grab my stuff and go downstairs to the pool room and get in into the hot tub. And I began thinking, frustration began piling up in my body. Why would she want to leave the hotel i've made her so comfortable?I shake my head disappointment shown all over my face.

All I know is that its finally time to set out some rat traps.