I'll Look After You (Rafe Cameron)

Start from the beginning

Go mom!

"Really? Thank you. I'm gonna go upstairs and pack." I tell her.

"Okay sweetie." she says.

I go upstairs and first call Rafe to tell him. Then I grab my bag and pack some pj shorts, my makeup bag, skincare, and an outfit for tomorrow. I don't need a t-shirt to sleep in because I'll be taking on of Rafe's.

My phone rings again. This time it's Sarah.

"Hey Sarah!" I say.

"Hey so don't worry about picking out an outfit for the party you can just pick out anything in my closet. It's starts at 9pm so we have plenty of time and I'll need your help setting up the party decorations." she says.

"Okay. I'll see you soon. I'm about to leave." I tell her.

"Okay bye!" she says and hangs up.

I go downstairs and put on my shoes and grab my bike and start peddling to Sarah's house.

I would take my car but it's currently in the shop getting fixed.

I peddle for a few minutes and park my bike to the side of the house.

I knock on the door and Rafe opens it.

"Hi!" I say with a smile on my face.

"Hey beautiful." Rafe says.

We embrace each other with a hug. We stand like that for a little. My head against his chest and his hands rubbing up and down my back.

"Y/N!" Sarah says interrupting the hug.

"Sarah!" I say.

"Come on." she says grabbing my hand and pulling me up the stairs taking me away from Rafe.

I hear Rafe laughing in the background.

"Okay let's pick out you an outfit!" she says as I go and sit on her bed.

She goes and starts pulling some options.

I finally decide on an outfit. We then go to do our hair and touch up our makeup.

THE FINAL LOOK:

After Sarah gets her outfit on we go downstairs to set up the party stuff

"Damnnnnn." Rafe says getting up off the couch and walking over to me. He takes my hand and twirls me around.

I let out a laugh and smile at him. "You look hot." he says.

"Well handsome why don't you head upstairs and get ready." I say.

"Yes ma'am." he says and kisses my cheek before he walks to his room.

Me and Sarah open up the 4 packs of red solo cups.

"So tell me, how did you get my brother to go from rude and reserved to all soft and sweet?" Sarah ask me.

"I honestly don't know. I guess I just have that affect on him." I say as I stack up the cups.