His eyes slowly flicked up too mine and a slow grin spread over his face. That felt creepy. I narrowed my eyes, but before I could say anything, he patted my shoulder patronizingly.

Feeling a twinge of confusion, I turned back to face the front, shrugging off his touch, "What the heck are you doing?"

Zeke turned peek at us as we moved forward in the traffic, his eyebrow raised at the interaction. "What-"

His eyes widened and he pulled the brake suddenly. 

Now I was growing self-conscious. What the fuck?

People honked behind us, shouting curses and the guy in the car in front of us peeked out of his window with a glare. Finn and Zeke called out apologies and I opened another button of my shirt, feeling the need to breathe a bit better.

I glared at both of them as we settled into a steady pace again.

"What?"

Zeke was biting back a smile. I could tell because he was literally biting his lip. Finn snorted and then he ended up chuckling.

"Pffffttttt, who knows?"

I slid my icy blue gaze towards the backseat prince through the rearview mirror. "You either spit it out or face the conseq—"

Relaxing into his seat, Felix smirked at me in the rearview mirror, "I'm glad to know your love life is succeeding, but you don't gotta display it like that." He pouted, "I'm suffering, be at least a little considerate."

"She's a bold one." Zeke's deep voice added, laced with amusement.

My brows drew in instantly, "What the fuck are you guys talking about?"

"Your love life." Finn looked positively like a dog with a bone, all giddy and bouncing with energy. It was truly concerning and to know I was the reason for it only made me apprehensive.

"The non-existent one?" I drawled, annoyance creeping into my words as my jaw flexed. 

"So, who is it?" Finn leaned forth again, his eyes passing between me and Zeke before he paid him all attention. "I think it could be Kaya. Have you sensed that tension when they're together?" The guy fanned himself dramatically. "She could be untrustworthy for all we know but goddamn she's hot."

I glared at Finn and as if he sensed the heat of my gaze, he turned to look at me again and smiled widely, "I'd tap that too." He was totally baiting me, and I couldn't help it when my jaw clenched.

I took a deep breath and tried not to pull something dangerous like punching him in the car and go with one man less to an important investigation.

"Finn. I don't like playing games." My voice was dangerously low but apparently he was enjoying it too much and couldn't sense the danger. His eyed dropped to my neck again and I scoffed, sure there was something there that had caught his attention and led tot his conversation.

"For God's sake," I gritted out, "I'm pretty sure I don't have a hickey on my neck so stop staring at it."

"No, you just have a lipstick mark." Zeke snorted, ruffling his light hair with one hand and sneaking in a look.