"Oh yeah? Well, if you insist on that" the man accepts and already starts walking to the stairs, me and Sweeney following behind.
But as Sweeney turns to face the man up the stairs, I quickly reach my hand his pocket, and thank god the blade is there.
The movement is quick, so Sweeney won't even notice, especially with how he's too focused on the man.
The years have taught me well, with how I was surviving on the streets, I had to learn to steal.

Before entering the room, I look down the stairs to see Nellie looking up at me, nodding her head, she continues her business serving people.
And with that I enter the room.

"This better be good. You cost me my time" the man grunts, sitting on the chair and I feel a single grow inside, knowing that Sweeney had constructed this chair to drop down the basement. I've just never seen it function before.

"Of course. Isn't that right Mr Todd" I look over to Sweeney, who has started to sharpen his razor with some sort of belt. He looks over at me with a little glare, and I give a little smirk.
"We'll get on with it then!" He shouts, and my patience is at its last straw and so is Sweeney's by the look of it. He turns quickly looking like he's about to cut the man's throat already, but I don't want him too yet.

"Wait-!" I rush out, and Sweeney freezes looking over me with a deep menacing glare, causing a shiver to rush over my body.
I walk closer to them both and place my hand on Sweeney's shoulder.
"Perhaps a drink for the gentleman? i can prepare him for you" I smile, wanting Sweeney to take the hint and get out of my way. I want this.

He lifts his head, looking down at me, and I look back up at him, my hand squeezing his shoulder a bit, and I think that causes him to get the message. He nods and walks over. He hasn't said a word yet....I wonder why...

As he walks away, I feel the man's has resting on my lower back, dangerously close to my ass, and it's takes everything not to turn and cut his fingers off. I turn and grab his hand quickly though, making sure Sweeney doesn't see, in case he decides to come over and do just that.

"What's wrong hun, thought the ladies would love it" he grins and I put on the fakest smile known the man.
"The beard sir. You haven't had it cut just yet" i say, straining my neck which I wish to crack.
I drop his hand and walk behind him, grabbing a bowl of shaving cream, mixing it round quickly as my frustration is building, and I know for definite Sweeney's is too.

He turns, holding a cup of what I believe is tea, and comes over whilst I rub the shaving cream in the man's face. I shake my head slightly at Sweeney, stopping him in front of the man and he watches me apply the cream all over the man's lips.
"You sure are rough young lady. I like that, don't get many girls like you who don't like it rough" he sniggers and I take a deep breath, closing my eyes and lifting my head slightly, trying to calm myself and remind myself that in a few seconds, this man will be dead.

This man, I swear. He's a fucking pig. And right now, I am going to gut him.
I drop the bowl of shaving cream of the side quite harshly and Sweeney looks over at me rather confused.
I am so sick of men like this in the chair, thinking that they have authority and power over others.

Like Toby....how he made him fall and smother in dirt. How he placed his hands on me. Feeling me, no matter how much I protested. And how he thought I was begging him for it.
....makes me wonder how many times he's thought that.........and how many girls have heard that.

My heart drops at the thought and I open my eyes to look at the back on his practically bald head. My fingers twitch and breath quickens; I'm so fucking desperate to slice his neck open.
But I promised Sweeney this, allow him his customers as long as I brought them up for him. So I resist, as much as it fucking angers me too.