~Better Than your Fiction man~

Start from the beginning

*************************************************

Jungkook massaged his nape as a yawn escaped his mouth. His one hand was holding on to his laptop while the other massaged his shoulders. He carefully opened the door to not let any sound escape knowing Jimin must have fallen asleep and he was not wrong. Oh how much he wished to jump in the bed, squish his husband in his arms and drift off to his dreamland. His eyes looked at his laptop with a glare before he released a sign.

He stood near the door looking at his husband and then at the laptop repeating this gesture a few times contemplating before finally deciding to have a power nap which he knew will only end in the morning but a lie to please his mind won't be too harmful. He walked over to the table kept in front of their couch which was kept in front of their window as the night breeze softly entered with the partially open space left as the window was not closed properly.

Jungkook just chuckled looking at that knowing his husband must have been too sleepy to close the window properly and Jimin's light snores and the turned on lights just proved him right. Closing the window softly he tried his best to not let any sound escape. Now turning around to keep his laptop on the table only for his eyes to fall on a familiar book. It was the same book Jimin didn't want him to read.

Jimin was extremely sleepy and just dropped himself on the bed forgetting about the book which was now in Jungkook's grasp. Jungkook Plopped himself down on the couch wanting to unleash the secrets that Jimin has hid from him. Opening the first few pages where he found nothing wrong until he reached the 1st chapter were in a blue highlighter few words were written in neat handwriting on top of the page and those words said 'Find yourself a man like Alain' and that was enough to make Jungkook feel annoyed. "Who even is Alain?" He muttered annoyed.

Jungkook glanced at his husband who was still snoring lightly now hugging Jungkook's pillow with his face buried in it almost as if he was trying to make himself feel Jungkook's presence. Jungkook melted at the sight as he signed ready to read this book in his hands. It took him almost an hour to read all the highlighted moments, reading almost all of them twice or even thrice to understand them properly.

He had kept on glancing at his husband while he was reading the book wondering if he was failing to give Jimin the attention and care he deserved. Closing his eyes with a sign he opened them again flipping through the pages taking pictures of some moments he would be able to reciprocate before looking at Jimin with determined eyes as he was not going to lose to a fictional character. He was going to make sure Jimin gets all the romance he deserves and after formulating his plan he made his way towards his husband excited for the next day.

*******************************************

Jimin stretched his hands with his eyes still closed as he tried to find his husband who was not beside him anymore. Frowning to Himself he moved his hands all over the bed rolling around to find that big muscle body but he was the only one in the bed. His struggles to find Jungkook ended when a sweet scent of delicious food spread all over the room and he sat up with his eyes still closed sniffing the air.

"Open your eyes love" A sweet but familiar voice was heard and Jimin knew it belonged to his husband. Opening his eyes slowly, Jimin gasped at the sight in front of him. His husband held a tray full of delicious food in his bulky hands while he himself was a full course meal with his chest displayed. 'He is shirtless' Jimin squealed in his mind, fangirling Jungkook as he stared at him with an open mouth. 'Did he not like it but that alien did something similar to this and he drew 4 hearts over it, Wait his name was not alien' Jungkook was confused because of Jimin's reaction but decided to go with the flow.