Leather Jackets must be in trend

Willow's POV:

I grab a black leather skirt and black tights and pull them on. I also take a random shirt from my wardrobe, which mostly consists of black and pastels. To top it off, I pull a leather jacket from the cupboard and put it on. I open my braid, letting my hair flow down over my shoulders. They were already slightly curled since the braid had molded them. I quickly do some light makeup and put on some eyeliner in a wing pattern. I quickly slip on my bracelets as well, though they do not match with the rest of my clothes. Satisfied that Lydia wouldn't get mad at my appearance, I get ready to leave. I always found it hilarious how afraid I was of Lydia Martin. I had fought monsters, titans, and even gods, but Lydia's disapproving scowl was the scariest of them all. Probably because she would then try to alter my appearance. And I hated the mere idea of that.

I walk down the stairs and am ready to leave when I see something shiny from the corner of my eye. I roll my eyes and sigh. Stiles had left the keys to the Jeep. Again. I swipe it up and grab a few chocolates from the fridge on the way, then open the door. I can see Stiles impatiently looking between his phone and the road ahead. I walk towards the car silently. Stiles doesn't even look up once. Not until I sit inside. Even then, he looks straight ahead.

"Took you long enough!" He exclaims. I resist the urge to roll my eyes. He attempts to start the jeep, then looks around frantically. I sigh, look down, and jingle the keys in front. He looks up and grabs the keys but doesn't pull his hand away. I look up with my eyebrow raised and find his gawking at me weirdly.

"What?" I ask bluntly. Stiles quickly shakes his head and looks away, his cheeks flushing lightly.

"Umm... nothing. You, you look good," he stutters nervously and starts the jeep. Suspicion arises in my body. Why was he being so nice?

"OK, Stilinski, what do you want?" I sigh impatiently. Stiles whips his head up to look at me.

"What do you mean? All I want is to find Scott and make sure no one gets hurt," he says defensively. I look at him in disbelief.

"Right? What do you really want?" I ask him. You're being too nice," I say. Stiles gives me a surprised look.

"I'm always nice!" he exclaims. I roll my eyes.

"No, you're not. Ask anyone, and they'll say the same thing," I snark back.

"Spill the beans, Stilinski. What impossible task do you want me to help you complete now?" I say.

"Umm... I was thinking. You know how Scott finally got a date with Allison? I was wondering if, you know, me and -" he stutters out, but I cut him off.

"Fine!" I say, understanding what he was saying. Stiles looks at me in surprise.

"Really? You agree?" He says in disbelief.

"Yeah. I'll talk to Lydia about you. Though I doubt she'll care. But I'll try," I say to him, squeezing his arm affectionately.

"What? Lydia?" She says in surprise. I give him an "obviously" look.

"Duh! Who else? Unless you like someone else?" I say, wagging my eyebrows. Stiles looks down nervously.

"Nope. I only like Lydia," he says with an awkward laugh.

"Like? You love Lydia. Now let's get to her party before she kills me," I say jokingly. Stiles fumbles at the wheel before taking it out of the driveway. We drive to the Martin house in silence. I stare out the window and into the night. I love driving at night. It gives me a sense of peace. It makes me feel in control. For most people, the dark is a place for caution, fear, and secrets. But as a child of Hades, darkness is my home. Darkness is my birthright. We pull up to the house, and I take a deep breath in. This was probable the last breath of fresh air I was going to get for the whole night. We walk inside and find at least a gazillion kids in there. It looks like the whole school had arrived. I turn towards where Stiles was and find that he has disappeared. I look around frantically when someone stumbles into me. The person stinks of the smell of alcohol. I scrunch my nose in disgust and push them off. Before I can get anywhere, though, said person grabs my wrist and grips it tightly. I pull on it, but their grip is too strong. I couldn't tell who it was due to the bright flashing lights. The person pushes me against a wall and leans forward, their breath on my face. I hold my breath and get ready to fight them when they are pulled off of me and literally thrown away. I take a deep breath and look up to find Derek Hale standing in all his glory. And his leather jacket.