Author's Note - Introduction

Hello guys, since this is my first Genshin Impact fanfiction story and my first multiversal fanfiction story.

I started to create this fanfiction on September 28, 2023 when I was currently working on the prologue chapter, which is yet to be published.

As I told you before from my first Azur Lane fanfiction story, I've been playing Genshin Impact since the summer of 2021 which it was 2 years ago by the time of game version itself was 1.6, which it was the Midsummer Island Adventure event that I hadn't a chance to enter the main event, due to the fact that I was focused on the main storyline of the game and quests that gave me certain missions and rewards, that includes watching the cutscenes throughout the game and my Adventure Rank was lower than it was required around that time.

While it's true that both Aether and Lumine are the travelers in the game who can enter the worlds, there are some worlds that Aether and Lumine had never really been explored beyond Teyvat.

For example, if we look at the conversation between Aloy and The Traveler in the Serenitea Pot, she told The Traveler about her life and her existence from the world of Horizon Zero Dawn and while she was talking about her people was united together against the evil machine, one of these quotes we have as The Traveler is "I would love to visit your world".

This gave me an idea to make my first Genshin Impact fanfiction story for a purpose as I tagged this story as a multiverse.

However, we need to find the sibling first as we continue to move on to the main storyline of Genshin Impact, so we don't want to spoil it too much.

Anyways, I'll continue to work on my Genshin Impact fanfiction story.

Author is out!