I can't look at her , cause it pains me now to know that I could've saved her. If I would've been there that night I could've saved her.

The sunken eyes of hers haunt me to a level that they mock me. Making me remember of the bones that I want to break piece by piece.

I've drowned myself in search of that bastard who had the audacity to touch my wife not once but twice.

The man behind all of her suffering  now sat in his cave.

" How fucking immature are you ?" His father spat out.

Even before the devil could say anything he continued " I warned you , this girls ' obsession will kill you . You can have any goddamn whore on this entire planet  , leave that fucking  Jake's whore."

Hell broke loose , he immediately left his chair to grab his father's throat scaring him as he growled " SHE'S MINE,  I WON'T LET ANYONE HAVE HIM . NOT EVEN THAT FUCKER JAKE ".

His grip loosened as his father coughed while being sweaty and pale after being suffocated to death.

" I GAVE YOU EVERYTHING GOD DAMMIT,  AND YOU WANT THAT MUTE ? WHY ?"

" CAUSE I WANT HER PAIN! HER SQUIRMS MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE , WHEN I GUTTED THAT FUCKING VOICE BOX OUT OF HER THROAT I FELT LIKE A GOD. SHE'S MY SLAVE. ONLY MINE". He quickly shouted out while exiting the place.

His father quickly called " Look after him . We don't want another explosion near our secret base. "

I Don't want to live anymore

I can't seem to breathe now. My heart aches for what I lost.

That monster took everything from me.

My thoughts engulf me now as I try to find some solace.

Luna doesn't leave my side anymore. She purs and sits near me.

I can hear everyone's concern for me. But I can't think about myself after what they took from me.

I tried to escape , to think a way out of this pain but they aren't letting me go.

How will I ever tell Jake that he lost his child ?

I can't.  I can't.  I can't.

My thoughts are overwhelming with all those images  of those days in the dungeon.

I want out.

But who will be there for him?

Looking for a way to release my emotions I could only see my canvas and the paint that they setted up for me .

At that moment the colours expressed my pain , the canvas became my soul and I cried.

A sudden knock startled me from my work as my mother in law came in view. Her eyes were that of worry.

I immediately ran to her room. She can't leave me.

The moment I entered I saw her on the ground , her hands slithering in red paint as she was unconscious near the canvas. I quickly took her in my arms .

Her mother started sobbing the moment  she saw the canvas.

One look at it made my heart stop . It was the painting of a womb that was now in destroyed under the red hues of the paint.

My alaya was pregnant.

Thank you for your patience.  I hope you guys like it . I'm grateful for all those people who have given a read .

I hope to soon end this book . The next update is yet not promised so please be patient with me.

Till then stay happy and healthy ❤️. Bye .