Chapter 15

" HOW DID THIS HAPPEN ?" I banged the table in front of the mother fucker who was drenched with his blood in front of me

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

" HOW DID THIS HAPPEN ?" I banged the table in front of the mother fucker who was drenched with his blood in front of me . After watching Alaya to sleep last night my
second in command called only to tell me one of our shipments are being  transported by our own worker to Russia . Anywhere but fucking  Russia  , this motherfucker had it coming.

I grabbed the knife , edging the sharp end towards his neck and slowly arching it without giving him a hint I redirected and cut a long narrow  slit on his wrist , oh my lord I love these screams.

" Please  stop , Please  for God's  sake . I'll tell you who did this I will Please stop don I beg you " the bastard in front of me screamed with his eyes filled with tears and fear and a faint smell of uria gave it to me that he peed .

" Now tell me the name of the bastard who helped you in this , TELL ME ?"

"I ....... I ........I......"

" That's enough,  you're done for the day " , I aimed the loaded gun at his temple and shot him quickly..... raising  the nuzzle I shot him between his eyes. These motherfuckers tire the living hell out of me.

" Clean this and throw this traitor to the wolves ". I exited to reach my office , quickly taking a shower ; there I started with a long meetings with our allies . The turbulence between the West and the East are rising especially with the war going on between the two neighbouring countries.

A knock came upon my door when I allowed , my very distressed father - in law came in sight , his eyes livid and he took long strides towards me only to bang his hands on the table  and almost  shouting at me .."YOU SAID YOU'LL TAKE CARE OF HER " , he grabbed my collar and hissed through his teeth ..." IS THIS HOW YOU'RE TAKING  CARE OF MY DAUGHTER?"

I knew where he was coming from and taking a rather calmer approach  i gently took his hands and loosened them a bit smoothening my collar.
His nostrils flared as he looked at me .
" DON'T YOU HAVE A FUCKING ANSWER?"

" I'll tell you everything once you get settled " . He tried to calm a bit as I offered him a glass of water and as his shoulders relaxed a bit I continued......

 He tried to calm a bit as I offered him a glass of water and as his shoulders relaxed a bit I continued

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.