THE GLIMPSE

Preethi saw another glimpse of the same girl being admitted to the hospital after being stabbed. A stone suddenly crashed into her room, shattering the hospital window glass as she was gazing into the mirror. She approached the window after noticing the shattered shards of glass in order to check who was doing this. Someone was beckoning her to come outdoors. He was the pursuer—the one from the previous glimpse. "Why should I?" she shouted. "Don't you want your necklace?" he asks, holding out her necklace in response. She swiftly descends the stairs after seeing the necklace. When she gets to him, she demands that he give her necklace back. He smiles and nods, telling her that after five minutes of conversation and a short walk, he will grant her what she wants. She warns him, "Are we discussing dealing? Then you should probably leave the area before my guards beat you to death." He responds by blinking one of his eyes, "Nah, I don't have such ideas; I just want to feel like... uhh... thank you." She wonders, "Why?" while feeling perplexed. He then asks her to accompany him on a five-minute stroll before telling her the reason. She agrees, figuring it will only take five minutes.

They begin conversing and moving about, and before they realise it, five hours have passed. They were suddenly approached by a vanload of individuals who beat the person she was speaking to and requested that she board the vehicle. Then she noticed that five hours had passed. Her guards were the crew that attacked and took her. The father of the girl thought the person his daughter was with was trying to kidnap her, so he made an attempt to kill him. The information from the guards indicated that there had been an assault in the hospital. His daughter interrupts him, adding, "He is the one who helped me twice—by admitting me to the hospital and by helping me in the hospital to leave. I would have died as a result of today's hospital attack if he hadn't been there. I noticed a group of people going towards my room with rifles as I descended the stairs. He saved me. Leave him alone." According to her daughter's statements, her father left him. She then applies ointment and bandages to him as first aid. Then both of them introduced themselves.

Preethi gets up from that glimpse and feels shocked to be on a plane. She is able to hear her own heartbeat. Her mind went blank. Then, a kidnapper approached her, switched on the screen, and placed it towards her. There are three kidnappers and a pilot on the plane. On the screen, she saw her father on the bed, and then a person standing beside her father starts talking: "I know you have nothing to do with this, but unfortunately you became the main plot. I need your father's place. And you are the one who will help me get that. If you try to run, then there will be a blood bath. I am Vishwak Mitra, and soon I will be the central," and the screen gets turned off.