𝟓𝟒 || 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥

Start from the beginning

His dark seductive look was enough for me to know he wasn't talking about food.

Or maybe it was the playful grin on his lips before he disappeared under the covers. The same lips that now are eating my pussy.

And he successfully made me forget about everything else with the powerful orgasm he brought me with his tongue and mouth.

Standing face-to-face with Mikael now seems like a terrible idea

Standing face-to-face with Mikael now seems like a terrible idea. My whole spine shivered as soon as the guards moved away from the door, making me way to enter the room where my father is held captive.

I have to do this.

I took a deep breath, before entering trying to look as tough as possible.

I found him in the same place where I left him yesterday, leaning against the wall with his eyes fixed on the front, looking so tired and surrendered.

As soon as he felt my presence, he turned his eyes toward me. Once he saw me, he smiled slightly, almost imperceptibly, while I stood at a distance from him by the door.

"I didn't believe I'd see you again"

"You shouldn't have seen me again" I confirmed his words with a harsh voice and he nodded "Looks like I'm not so tough even though you deserve it"

"You got this from your mother" he replied in a soft voice "And I'm glad you did"

My heart sank to the ground just at the mention of this woman, whom I will never have the privilege to know. I don't want to dig into a wound that I have been trying to heal for a long time. That's the reality. She's gone, I'll never meet her, that's it.

"Don't start with this" I raised my hand, stopping him and he fell silent"I didn't come for that"

"And what did you come for?" he raised an eyebrow, his face tired "To see me one last time before your boyfriend takes my life?"

"If you keep talking like that, you're going to make me regret even coming here" I hissed cutting him off and his face fell. I could feel myself getting angrier and that wasn't the point of coming here.

For a few seconds, silence filled the room as we just stared at each other.

With slow steps, I approached him, but he did not look up at my face but followed my movements with his eyes until I stopped in front of him. His body still leaning against the wall.

''You did terrible things, father. Things you'd be willing to kill for''

''Things I've killed for" he corrected me, and I closed my eyes for a second. That doesn't help at all.