𝟑𝟎 || 𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐬

"𝘏𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘢 𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘰𝘳 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢 𝘧𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘦𝘳'𝘴 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘢 𝘣𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘥𝘢𝘮𝘯 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦"

🖤

MADDOX POV:

The moment I left the room and Mikael was already out of my sight, I stopped for a second trying to connect everything to make it make sense but the more I tried the more fucked up it sounds.

As I said, Mikael may be everything else but he's not a liar. And to confirm this, he gave me a black folder, that I took my time to read with him watching me. The more I read, the more my blood began to boil, realizing that I had been made a fool of for so many fucking years. I didn't even get halfway through the documents before I left the room, rage rushing through my body.

And this is not only about me. It's about Allyn. They made me look like a fucking fool, but they did her worse. They stole her the right to know the truth about herself, they stole her the right to know who the fuck she is. I still don't want to believe that my father could be involved in this fucked up thing, but one way or another I will find out.

I arrived in front of the Delgado family's house in a short time, I felt great rage taking over my body and I don't know if I wanted to spill someone's blood or find out the answers to these fucked up questions.

The guards I had assigned to guard the Delgado family's house let me in without a problem. Inside I found Alicent sitting at the table in the dining room, drinking tea and reading a book peacefully.

She looked up, when she heard she was not alone anymore, and when her eyes landed on me her brows furrowed in confusion, but that expression was quickly replaced by a big smile and a warm look as she stood up from the table with a welcoming look.

This pissed me off even more.

For a split second, I was in front of her, grabbing her by the neck, squeezing it between my fingers as my gaze bored holes into her. Fear was written all over her pale face, grabbing my hands, trying to push me away, fighting for air. Something she doesn't fucking deserve. I laughed at her pathetic attempt to push me away.

The guards in the room didn't dare to do anything, they just looked away, which was a smart move if they wanted to stay alive.

"Maddox please let me go" she barely managed to say, fighting "Please"

She was almost crying, her face stoned still trying to push me away, choking for every little breath of air. As much as I wanted to kill her, I needed her alive. This was only to scare her off and purely for my own enjoyment after all the shits I found out today.

When I saw her close to fainting in my hands, I shoved her back so hard that she lost her balance, sitting on the chair, choking for air, grabbing her neck as If trying to erase the red marks made from my hands.

"Leave the room, all of you" I commented, turning to look at the guards, who in a split second left the room and It was now only me and her in the room.

I took a deep breath, sat on the chair next to her, crossed my arms on the table, looking at her still crying and avoiding my eyes. Too bad I don't feel shit about her feeling pain. She fucking deserves it.