𝟑𝟑 || 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐆𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐊𝐧𝐢𝐟𝐞

"𝚂𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚜𝚗'𝚝 𝚏𝚛𝚊𝚐𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚊 𝚏𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛, 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚏𝚛𝚊𝚐𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚊 𝚏𝚞𝚌𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚋𝚘𝚖𝚋"

🖤

ALLYN POV:

It's ironic how life finds new ways to slap you across the face so hard, just to see if you can take it. Everything you thought you know, everything you thought you are - Well, surprise bitch because everything is one big fat lie.

It's been 2 weeks since my conversation with Mikael. 2 weeks since I found out that my whole damn life until now has been one massive lie.

I remember when Mikael showed me all the documents, evidence, and told me the whole story. My body and my mind couldn't take it, I cried like a baby screaming in his face that he was a fucking liar and I remember fainting.

For days I refused to believe what I heard, I locked myself in a room with my haunting thoughts, not allowing anyone in the room. The more I thought about it, the more crazy I felt. My mind was laughing at me for how stupid I am. I

Everything I thought I knew about me, about my life was a fucking lie.

I don't know who I am, and who I'm not, I don't know who I'm supposed to be, and I miss who I was before my life was completely wrecked. But I just know the world doesn't deserve this Allyn, she was too kind and pure for the ugly reality. There was no place for the version of me who wanted to fall in love, have a normal life, and feel fucking human because this world doesn't deserve that Allyn. It deserves much worse.

The people I thought are my parents for my whole damn existence weren't my parents and they knew it the whole fucking time and not one of them said a word to me. Even after "my father" died, no one thought I deserved to know who I was.

And I feel deep anger and hate towards everyone who thought it was normal to do something like this to a person, to hide something that belonged to them. But despite what my "parents " did, I think I hate the King Family even more.

The aggression and thirst for revenge I felt towards this family grew stronger with each passing day.
Martin King. The reason behind everything. The person who stole my life from me, the reason I lived in a fucking lie for so many years, and the reason I suffered. It's all his fault.

When Mikael told me the whole story, when I heard I was betrayed by the Kings, I was crying so hard, just like the day when I lost my so-called "father". I broke a few glasses in the wall, watching it crashing down in pieces like my life. I was going fucking crazy.

But nothing can even come close to the pain I felt in my chest that, not only Martin, but Maddox had also betrayed me.

The one who had done more than any human being to draw me out of the caves of my scared, folded life. He may not know but he made me feel alive, he was my escape from everything. And now I found out that the same person I trusted with my body was playing this game all along behind my back. The fall from his betrayal was greater than I ever expected, but I guess it's my fault, isn't it? I was the one who had ventured so far into emotions and had abandoned herself to it. Now I pay the price for that.

Deep down I always knew Maddox is a trouble that can't be solved. That he's a man incapable to feel, so why I was so fucking dumb to think that just because he was fucking me, he feel something, anything towards me enough to tell me the truth.