𝟎𝟐 || 𝐓𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

"𝑀𝑒𝓃 𝒻𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓇𝓈, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝓌𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓃 𝓌𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓂"

🖤

I looked at myself in the mirror again, taking a deep breath and scanning how this outfit is clinging to my body, outlining every curve I have.

If it wasn't for my mom, I would be wearing a pair of jeans and a shirt right now, but no, she wanted me to be a little more formal for this stupid dinner

I still choose to be basic, but I think it's cute at the same time. It's not like I'm trying to impress this old man who's going to take my freedom away.

Did I mention that after a week I will see my loving future husband face to face? Just perfect, isn't it?

While I was lost in my own thoughts, someone burst into my room bringing me back to reality.

My mother was standing at the door with an impatient look written on her face "Allyn, what is taking you so long? The man is here and it's disrespectful to keep him waiting'' she said flatly looking me up and down ''You look beautiful my daughter'' she spoke, her voice softened

"Thank you mom" I answered quietly, taking one last look at myself in the mirror, mentally preparing myself for this dinner "Let's not make him wait any longer'' I put a fake smile on my face and my mother nodded making a way for me to leave the room before closing the door after me.

With each step, I could feel the freedom leaving my body and I was slowly embracing myself as a prisoner.

Will my future husband allow me to work like a normal person? Will he let me have friends and go out? Will he let me study at a university if that's what I want?

Or has he already told his stupid bodyguard to keep me as a prisoner and not let me do these things?

Somehow deep down I already know the answers to these questions.

When I reached the first floor I saw a tall muscular figure with his back to me looking around the house, and this made me feel some kind of way even though I couldn't see much from him.

But when the man felt someone else's presence he spun around to face us, and the moment our eyes met, the air left my body and I froze in place, staring at him.

I definitely didn't expect that!

I expected an older man to stand in front of me, but this guy is definitely not old.

He's a fucking handsome work of art.

The first thing I noticed is that he is tall, so tall that I feel like a little toy in front of him. The expensive suit outlined well his whole body and I can tell that he was muscular enough to break me in two without a problem. Why the hell am I imagining what his body looks like naked?