𝟒𝟎 || 𝐔𝐧𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐡 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐭

"𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙸, 𝚠𝚎 𝚋𝚘𝚝𝚑 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚋𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚍 "

🖤

ALLYN POV:

I was walking through the floors of the mansion at a quick speed, my head a complete mess, about to explode any moment. I was trying to shut down the nightmare happening inside my mind but it was too loud, too real. Absolutely impossible.

Garett Stone was a devil dressed in an expensive suit who came into my home prepared. He played his cards right. He was ready to give us something we desperately needed but in return, he wanted something even more valuable. He wanted my freedom, he wanted me for his son.

And the moment I saw Mikael's eyes locked on me with blank expression I knew it was a losing game. It wasn't up to me, my freedom wasn't my choice once again. My father decides for me and he decided to give my hand to Theo Stone. He agreed to the deal with the devil.

He saved me from The Kings only to throw me into another arranged marriage. He's a traitor, just like my old family.

Mikael tried to justify his decision, trying to sell me the bullshits that there is no place for love in this life we choose to live.

For example, he dared to mention my biological mother. Their marriage was arranged, he didn't love her, and neither she did.

Do I know my real mother's name? No, she's dead.

Every time I ask about her, Mikael shut me off, declining my need for answers. Her name would be enough, but still, I don't know even that. I don't know when, how, or why she died, this topic was also forbidden by Mikael. He doesn't want to talk much about her, and maybe the less I know, the better.

But still, Garett Stone was a coward, pussy even, trying to hide behind my family and using his son for that. Disgusting. He knows that we are the most powerful family out there, he's the only one walking out of this deal as a winner.

Even knowing where Martin King is hiding, doesn't count as a victory for me anymore. Not when the price was me.

But still, I had to finish what I started. My revenge was coming, and I can almost feel the sweet taste of Martin King's fall, but together with that comes the bitterness I feel deep inside my chest, no matter how much I want to escape from it, I just can't.

The fall of Maddox is coming as well.

Nothing can convince my father to keep him alive, not even his love for me was big enough to do that. He hates The Kings so deeply, he wants to wipe them from the face of the Earth, and I know he'll start his own little revenge with Maddox.

And even though my father is trying so hard to make me believe that there is no place for love in the world we live in, I can almost believe him. That's till the moment I see Maddox and I forget about everything else but him. And suddenly my father's words taste like one big lie.

I knew he was trouble the moment I laid my eyes on his pitch-black ones. I knew he was pure fire and playing his games meant I'll get burned eventually, but still, I did play his games. And I get burned, harder than I ever imagined.