𝟎𝟗 || 𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤

"𝒴𝑜𝓊'𝓇𝑒 𝓌𝑜𝓇𝓉𝒽 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇𝓎 𝓈𝒾𝓃 𝐼'𝓂 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝒹𝓎 𝓉𝑜 𝒸𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒾𝓉 "

🖤

I couldn't sleep all night.

I really did try but every time I close my eyes I see Maddox and I'm trying to make sense of everything he said to me earlier.

The way he was looking at me was so... threatening. Like he really wanted to protect me. If I didn't know him better I'll say he cares about me.

Yes, let's all laugh together on that because I know he couldn't care less about me.

Thanks to him, I'm going to look awful today.

I walked down the stairs not even caring that I looked terrible or that my hair is messy and my face is probably swollen from lack of sleep.

The people who work here in the house stopped their eyes on me on my way down, but quickly looked away, not daring to show any reaction. But it's the first time someone here dares to look me in my face, so I guess I do look awful. Great job, Allyn.

Don't get me wrong, I don't care.

After all, Angelo wants me to live here, so these people have to get used to seeing me in certain states.

I winced, covering my mouth with my hand as I walked towards the kitchen. I had already sent Lara away, telling her that I would like to get my breakfast myself, and of course, she didn't agree with me at first but it's not like she has a choice.

In the end, we agreed for her to do her other job around the house and after I'm done with my breakfast I will go and find her.

I can't wait to make myself some scrambled eggs and eat without looking at the faces of any of the King family.

I entered the kitchen with a bang because I expected to be alone and as soon as I looked up, I froze in place.

I came face to face with Maddox and a girl with white hair. She has a fucking long white hair.

The two of them were talking to each other, sitting at the bar plot and after I interrupted them, they stopped their conversation and turned their attention to the door- or rather, to me.

And I sat there smiling like an idiot with messy hair, an ugly swollen face, and bags under my eyes. Bravely from you, Allyn. Such an idiot.

''Excuse me I'm...'' I tried to form a sentence without even knowing what I wanted to say because I feel hella uncomfortable with them staring into me.

Maddox is leaning on the bar plot looking at me with a slightly amused look, eyeing me up and down a couple of times. Only now did I notice that his dark hair for the first time was not fixed and put back, but was messy and natural. It looked so good I wanted to run my hands through it

And the girl... The girl is stunning.

She is tall with a body of a supermodel. Her face is perfectly shaped and I can see one piercing adorning her nose. Her lips are full and big matching her big brown eyes. Her hair as I already said is white and long to her ass and I don't think I ever thought that I would say that it looks breathtaking on someone.  She is just the perfect example of an IT girl.