"Oh! So you're a prince. That's awesome Winston."

The tiger happy with my mate's compliment swished his tail from side to side. As he swims in the attention my mate is giving him, I carried her in my arms before she drowned him with her compliments. Apologizing for startling her, I expressed my concern about our long journey. If she strained her body before we arrived to our destination. She accepted my explanation and let me carry her.

With my mate in my hold. The tiger was alone and forgotten as he trudge behind us. At least he can serve as a guard to our rear.

After a while the steady position of my arms swayed my mate to sleep. Checking her sleeping deeply, I figured it's time to brought the topic of being a potential mate to Yaesoon at the tiger quietly following behind.

"Tiger are you willing to court Yaesoon as her potential mate. If she happened to accept you despite your disfigured face. Then, you must protect her with your life. I'll bring up this topic to my mate when she wakes up so don't celebrate yet. Having another Tetra marked mate will be essential when I hibernate during the cold season."

"I'm not confident to offer myself as a male to a beautiful female like her. But she can rely on my strength. You did not have to ask if I can protect her, I already decided I'll protect her even as a guardian beast ever since she spoke to me kindly. No female ever did except her, that is why I'll do it even if you didn't asked."

Eyeing the tiger moving in my peripheral vision I sensed that all of his words are true. My initial plan is to offer him as a guardian beast to my mate but I'm sure she wouldn't like to take advantage of others. She said that her family didn't raised her to be like many females here. She's kind and beautiful inside and out. Her existence saved me from eternal loneliness.

This tiger's fate will be in the hands of my mate. I know she wouldn't like it, but as her first mate it's my responsibility to prioritize her safety above all.

"We'll continue this discussion when my mate's awake."

After that we both focused on moving quickly to arrive on our destination without attracting any attention.

In the end, I didn't wait for her to wake up because she didn't eat anything since earlier. She pecked my lips as a thank you, too bad the tiger is here or I'll take her right here. Reading my intention she quickly return to finish cooking. Even though we insisted on helping her but she denied till the end.

"It's because you did all the work guys. I wanted to at least thank you for your efforts, by making dinner. Quite easy to do, so you didn't need to help me its what I wanted to do."

Knowing her temper long enough, I didn't argue anymore and kept my mouth shut. The tiger seems reluctant but followed my actions. Wise choice cub.

As we ate the delicious food my mate made for us. She made me my favorite boiled eggs which she said that is so easy to make. Why is it so damn good if it was easy to make? Then she made the tiger a 'steak' as she called it. As for her plate, she both have what we are eating.

Now that our stomachs are satisfied, it is time for the discussion. Looking at my mate who is trying to stop the determined tiger from cleaning the mess and failing, I called her attention.

"Yaesoon I wanted to ask you about adding another member into our family. Are you willing?"

"Wait why are we discussing this in front of Winston, C. Besides, I thought I told you that you're the only one for me."

"I know, I'm grateful to you for loving me and supporting my selfishness, but we both know I'm not enough for your safety. Even though I know you can protect yourself. I'll hibernate in the cold season, months away from now. That is why I wanted to ensure your safety by bringing Winston, a Tetra marked like me into our family. Please, try to consider it. I know you are overwhelmed by how fast we do things here, but I love you so much I'm willing to do anything just to keep you safe."

"Curtis...love I'm sorry for putting you in this situation. I didn't consider everything because I was so content in living with just the two of us...That's why I got used to it...even if you said it was because of your selfishness. Seems like I am too. I didn't take the female situation seriously because I'm strong. I'm sorry Winston for dragging you into our problem. We just met but I'll try to get to know you better from now on. I hope that you will too."

The tiger looked at her seriously without being flustered for the first time. He slowly walk to her form and sat beside her. I allowed it because my mate didn't object.

"Yaesoon thank you for speaking kindly to me. It's okay to be selfish, many females will disagree with you if they heard that because they are raised to be selfish all the time. I'm not even worthy to be your mate, I'm disfigured that's why all I'm hoping is to be your guardian beast. But here you are offering me a once in a lifetime chance to mate with you. That's why you can count on me from now on. I'll protect you with my life. Thank you so much for giving me a chance."

Looking overwhelmed I hugged her body close to mine. Caressing her back and smoothing her hair she returned my actions. Embracing me tightly it was almost hard to breathe but I just let her. She need this right now.

"Thank you, both of you. Though I'm not sure I'm worthy for any of this, I still thank you for being here with me."

Smiling, I nozzled into her hair. The tiger just reached for Yaesoon's outstretched hand and held it tightly.

With the new addition to our family, we fell into a peaceful sleep.