CHAPTER 10

Mia wiped the white powder from under her nose trying to ignore the burning sensation in her sinuses. She sniffled a bit as she watched Jack's head move from left to right in a quick motion while snorting loudly.
As she watched him snort another line, her heart pounded and she felt a sense of euphoria. This wasn't her first time dabbling in this kind of thing- it all began when she first started getting serious with Jack. It went from smoking weed, to popping a few uppers here and there to snorting lines off the back of a toilet in the airport bathroom.
"Fuck," Jack groaned wiping his nose as he flushed the rest down the toilet.
He took care of the small baggy it came in and threw away the tampon applicator he had stuffed up his nostril.
"Probably need more of that when we leave this shit show," he mumbled.
Jack knew his girl's parents weren't fond of him, in fact they preferred Tony. And he knew that. They preferred someone who was more sophisticated and kind. Jack was introverted and an asshole when he wanted to be.
"It'll be fine," Mia sighed. She was getting tired of his sly comments. "I told you yesterday you didn't have to come, didn't I?"
He glared at her as he grabbed their luggage off the baggage carousel, a few fans screaming excitedly at them a few feet away.
"I can't even fucking think straight. What the hell are they saying?" he asked annoyed, not understanding anything these women were screaming.
Mia listened to the women screaming. "They want our autographs, but we gotta go," she sighed.
"I'll feel bad, it's only a few of them."
Mia's eyes rolled and she looked at the clock above the airport's automatic doors. She walked with Jack and signed a few autographs then the two headed out of the airport.
Jack was already frustrating her the entire trip. She was already anxious as it was and his chewing and snarky comments were starting to get to her. She shouted to a taxi driver in Italian and the two put their things in the trunk before hopping in.
"Usually they do it for you," Jack scoffed. Mia elbowed him when the driver looked at them through the rear view mirror.
"Hard work never killed anyone," the man replied under his breath as he began to drive, his Italian accent thick. Jack chuckled as he lit his cigarette, Mia letting out a sigh while rubbing her forehead.
Jack went to go say something smart, a sharp pain hitting him like a ton of bricks when Mia elbowed his ribs.
"Would ya quit doing that?" he asked with a sarcastic smile and raised brows. His expression faded and he looked out the window waving to fans as they screamed.
Mia was trying to contain her anger, her high now ruined. She felt like she was dealing with a grown toddler. She stared at him and she could feel his hazel eyes staring back at her through his sunglasses. She said nothing and looked out the window.
"For fuck's sake, what did I do now?" he chuckled softly shaking his head.
Mia made eye contact with the driver through the mirror and rolled her eyes, the driver smirking to himself.
"Nothing."
She didn't want to cause a scene. The tension was thick and all she wanted to do was get to the hotel room and hop in the jacuzzi. She knew that wasn't going to happen. She knew once they walked into the hotel room it was either going to be a screaming match or rough sex. Once in a blue moon it would be the silent treatment.
They got to their hotel and Jack stared at her the entire time they were getting their things out of the trunk. She could feel his eyes burning through her even when they were checking in and making their way towards the elevator.
"Yes?" she asked, a pang of attitude in her voice. She was over it.
Jack raised his brows taken back by the sudden attitude.
"Excuse me?" he asked, his brows furrowed wanting to take ahold of her right there. He moved aside when a few people climbed on the elevator, him and Mia silent for the remaining time.

• • • • • • • • •

Mia moaned loudly as Jack pounded into her, the room filled with the scent of arousal and the sounds of their skin clapping. Her moans were muffled in the pillow, Jack gripping her hips and slapping her ass. The two of them reached their climax together, Jack giving her ass a smack for good luck.
"Now, watch your mouth. Or next time you'll have a mouth full." He glared at her as she got up, his cum dripping down her leg. "Clean yourself up. I wanna take you shopping."
"Really?" She looked at him as she sat there watching him get a shower ready for them. He looked at her while wiping the sweat off his forehead. "You're a jerk all day, fuck me senseless, and wanna take me shopping? What happened to apologies? Or do men not do that anymore?"
"Whaddya want me to say? You've been off and on with me for a while and we've been together for three months now. If you can't handle me, go else where," he said, waving his hand in a dismissive manner.
Mia let out a deep sigh trying to hold in a frustrated scream. Instead she waited till Jack was in the shower to get up. She turned around and closed her eyes, inhaling deeply. She then silently screamed and began punching her pillows. She turned around and saw Jack staring at her with raised brows.