CHAPTER 9

It had been a few months since Mia left Tony. She missed him deeply, but she wanted nothing to do with him. The press now knew about her and Jack as they decided to become more serious. It was a circus every time she and Jack stepped outside together. She was officially moved in and although they seemed like a happy couple, things were rough behind closed doors.
"Sei ancora con Jack?" Mia's mother asked her over the phone.
She rolled her eyes and sighed.
"Yes, Ma. I'm still with him. And he's coming with me next week to see you guys. I hope that's alright." Mia winced when she heard her mother screaming into the phone.
"Non voglio quella palla di melma in casa mia. Sì, sì, sì. Mamma Mia!"
"I promise everything will be okay. Just give him a chance. Please?" She heard movement outside the door. "I gotta go, I love youuu."
She winced some more as her mom continued to curse at her in Italian as she hung up. She looked over her shoulder as Jack opened the door.
"Well? Am I going to Italy with ya?" He looked at her with his infamous smirk and raised brows. Mia sighed and shrugged.
"Well... I don't know. I told my mom and she wasn't really... fond of the idea," she chuckled softly. She sighed when she seen him raise a brow, a look of disappointment on his face. "You're such a baby," she said as she got up from the office chair making her way towards him.
"We could say fuck it and just go on vacation. What do ya say?" he asks, rubbing the small of her back. "Hm?" He gave her ass a small slap and she laughed.
"Fine. We'll go on "vacation" and just go visit my parents for a few hours. Nothing crazy." She kissed him softly and pushed past him to go start dinner.

• • • • • • • • •

Jack washed up some dishes and Mia tidied up the rest of the house before heading upstairs to pack for their weekend trip.
Mia finished packing her bags, feeling the pressure of her family's expectations weighing heavily on her shoulders. She had always been nervous about introducing any man to her family, but she had never expected herself to introduce Jack Nicholson to them. Jack stepped into the room and watched her sit the suitcases aside.
"Are you sure you want to come, Jack?" she asked, trying to hide her anxiety. "I don't want to make things awkward for you."
Jack smiled and took her hand.
"Of course I want to come," he said. "I'm not going to let your family intimidate me. They're going to love me."
"Okay, don't get too cocky. They aren't going to love you. I know it. They barely even like me," she scoffed.
"Oh?" He raised a brow and sat on the bed. Mia stood between his legs as he massaged her hips gently.
"They're very traditional. That's all."
Jack could tell by the sound of her voice that there was more to it, but he decided not to press her.
"Alright." He smiled and she knew that he wasn't stupid but was appreciative that he didn't nag her about it.
"Just be on your best behavior. No sexual comments or anything," she sighed.
By the sound of her voice, she seemed to be stressing out over it.
"I won't, toots. Geez," he chuckled. "Don't get your panties in a twist." He went to slip his hand up her nightgown and raised his brows, Mia letting out a soft giggle. "Well, well, well... Ya aren't even wearing any."
Mia leaned down and kissed him deeply, straddling his lap as his hands gripped her hips. She could feel his hardness pressing against her as she began to slowly grind against him.
"Ya better quit that," he whispered against her skin, biting her gently.
She could feel her wetness gathering between her legs as he bit her skin, squeezing her tit as he kissed her neck.
"And if I don't?" she asked softly pushing his buttons. She let out a whimper when he bit her a little harder showing dominance.
"Ya know exactly what happens. Don't be stupid."
He looked up at her as his tongue swirled around her nipple, her breathing getting a bit ragged. He continued to suck her breasts, smothering himself between him and inhaling her scent. With a growl of hunger, he lifted his head, his eyes filled with an insatiable craving.
"Baby, I need to taste you," he whispered, his voice filled with a primal hunger. Mia's breath hitched, her body trembling with anticipation and need.
She tried to play it off.
"Do you?" She chuckled looking down at him. He stared at her while he lifted her nightgown.
"Yeah."
A wicked smile spread across Jack's face as he laid down on the bed, Mia inching her way to his face. Jack's breathing got heavy as her wet folds were now hovering over him. He stared at her while she got comfortable, taking off her nightgown while doing so. He leaned in, his hot breath sending shivers down Mia's spine.
With a flick of his tongue, Jack delved into Mia's wetness, savoring the taste of her desire. Mia's moans filled the room, her hands tangling in Jack's hair. Jack's mouth and tongue worked in harmony, exploring every sensitive spot, driving Mia to the brink of ecstasy.
As Mia's pleasure began to build, her moans became louder, her body arching off the bed.
She was close.
Jack intensified his efforts, his tongue flicking and swirling with purpose.
"Mmm," he hummed, pushing his fingers deep inside her the best he could due to the awkward angle. He could feel her walls tightening around his fingers and pulled them out, pushing her off his face.
"I was so-"
Before she could finish her sentence and comprehend what was happening, she was already ass up, face down.
Her back arched automatically when she felt Jack tease her with the tip of his cock, dragging his tip up and down her folds and circling it over her aching clit.
"You fucking jerk," she groaned impatiently.
He yanked her hair, pulling her head back, smacking her ass a little too hard.
"Be fucking patient," he whispered in her ear through his teeth. He continued to tease her for a minute or two, Mia squirming underneath of him.
He was in a dominate mood and she knew she wasn't going to bed anytime soon.
"Good girl. Now, take this cock," he whispered again, grunting as he pushed himself deep inside her.
Mia groaned and gripped the sheets as Jack thrusted in and out, his hips slapping against her ass.
"Jesus, fuck!", she cried out, whimpering and moaning just how he liked.
Jack's grunts and groans grew louder.
"You sound like a dirty little whore," he groaned, slapping her ass while pulling her hair.
Mia's arms grew tired and she began to get sore, her clit throbbing like crazy as he kept pounding into her. She felt her stomach tighten and her walls clench around his cock. Jack could feel her squeezing him and he let out a low chuckle followed by a grunt.
"You gonna cum?" he asked, his breathing heavy as he grunted.
All she could do was nod and moan, his cock stretching her out to the max. Her clit throbbed with each thrust as his balls pressed against it. She felt him give one final push, the two of them climaxing together.
The two breathed heavily and Jack collapsed next to her, his finger tips slowly brushing her back. Mia laid there exhausted, her eyes closed as she tried to relax.
"Sorry it wasn't a lot," he whispered. He smiled when she scoffed.
"Wasn't a lot? I'm sore," she replied. She winced a bit when slapped her ass, feeling his weight shift the bed as he got up grabbing a towel for her.
"You know what I'm talking about. I'll make it up to ya when we get to the hotel tomorrow," he said as he tossed the towel to her.

• • • • • • • • •

Mia finished her shower and quietly climbed into bed, Jack fast asleep with his lamp on and his book on his chest. She smirked and elbowed him, his eyes widened and his book sprung off his chest.
"God damn," he huffed grabbing his book and finding the page he was on, Mia laughing as he did so. "Not funny."
She clicked her tongue and gave him a dirty look. "Oh get a fucking grip," a note of annoyance in her voice as she got under the covers.
"Here we fucking go," Jack mumbled, sighing a bit while rolling his eyes. "Right before a getaway vacation too."