Chapter 1 The Start of A Bad Thing

Start from the beginning

"Hes really famous, he's known for being apart of one of the biggest love teams in Thailand." He says with a grin on his face.

"Again I say who?" I look at him anxiously.

"Guess i'll give you a hint.He's from one of your favorite dramas." He says his grin getting wider.I let out a very unattractive squeak.Max covers his ears.

"Stop lying there's no way in hell they let me shoot with someone in that cast.Their like acting royalty." I say and cross my arms with suspicion rising in me.

"I'm being dead serious and what do you mean no way in hell? You are a international superstar.A singer,song writer,dancer,director,model,actress." Max looks at me and he's dead serious not a sign of joking anywhere near him.

I twirl my hair around my fingers and shoo him away.He pauses for a moment.

"Keep going I never told you to stop" My face goes into a full deadpan.When the compliments had stopped so quickly.

"Poet,Chef,Painter--" I interrupt Max abruptly

"Okay I get it but the cast are like legends in the Thailand acting community. Who would do a shoot with me?"

"You'll never believe it. Just start guessing names." He says loudly with excitement.

"Uh okay?? Vegas,hes my favorite please let it be him." I loved Bible in the show.I felt like his character was one of the most difficult characters to portray and that he did an amazing job not just portraying it but also making the audience feel empathy.

"Nope, try again." He smiles and I get a bit disappointed that I won't be shooting with that gorgeous man.

"Pete?" I say confused as to why in the hell we're playing this guessing game instead of him just telling me.

"Nope, try again." His smile begans to turn into a smirk and I feel like he might make me guess the entire cast.

"Tankhun, hes my second favorite he was hilarious." Tankhun was so funny I remember I was so glad that their was a comedic character because sometimes the story got really dark.

"Nope. Try again." His smirk begins to quickly irrate me.

"Give me some hints your making me anxious." I say exasperatedly.

"Okay hes apart of the lead characters" He say finally realizing that he was wasting to much time.

"Stop. Don't play with me Max,theirs only 2 lead characters of the show and their known for being difficult to book."

" I'll give you a really big hint that basically gives it away. Its the one you think is nice."He says

"Apo????" I say in complete shock

"Yep you and him have a shoot today its Victorian style themed an-- I interrupt him anxiously

"Apo? Like as in Apo the guy that plays the main character in the series??" I say ignoring everything else.

"That would be him." He says

"Why did they pair me with him he literally has Mile, they do every shoot together."

"I'm not really sure the producer just seemed really adamant about you two becoming a pair for the shoot."

" Wow I'm going to be working with Apo up close? Hes kinda intimidating." I say nervously.

"Dont do that he could be the sweetest person ever." He says obviously not buying into that rhetoric.

" Or Racist, or Meanest, or Cruelest and Heartless." I say