16

Warmth from Trent's hands spread across the boy's body. It blossomed into this great suffocating heat constricting his chest. 'Do it, my sweet bunny. Let go. Let me..'

He came hard, his legs shaking in response. 

'Have it,' the man finished, moving one hand up to wrap around the boy's neck and tightened the other's grip on his hip.

Leigh had sex with others. It wasn't like this. Never like this. Most times he couldn't come and when he could, it was only of the thought of this man. His Sir who cast a shadow over his life, forever shrouding him in darkness.

He found he liked it here.. in this dark place, when his Sir was with him.. deep inside him. The man squeezed his neck and intensified his thrusts. The boy bore down, clenching his insides. A deep growl sounded in his ear.

The hand from his neck moved down his body and grasped his still hard cock. Slowly, Trent stroked him, moving his hand in time with the thrusts. The man marveled at his little bunny. Still slightly angry at him for tarnishing his body, Trent would forgive him to the tattoo. It was a reminder of how cute he was.

Leigh leaned forward to stretch out and work himself on the man's cock. Eventually, he thought, we'd get really nasty, and he'd beat me.. But the man planted his hands on the boy's torso and pulled him back into his chest. His tongue led a trail from the back of his ear to his shoulder blade, where the man took big bite out of the hare tattoo.

'Ahh,' the boy moaned out reaching back to grab onto the man's hair. The bite burned, but his cock burned hotter and moved faster.

He begged breathless, 'More.. Please.. Sir.. More.'

The man growled as moved from biting the bunny to biting his bunny. It was only a quick nibble because he pulled out of the boy.

'Don't pout. Face me. Show me what you have learned, sweet Leighton.'

The boy's eyes widen, and Trent flashed him a toothy smile. The older man knew the boy couldn't resist being called his own name. It was a weapon the man fully intended on using in his favor. The man settled back against the headboard, closer to the right side of the bed. His cock thickly standing tall, glistening in the soft light.

Leigh didn't want to yet. His view was impressive. This man, older not by much, was a vision of beauty. It was comparable to watching a sleek apex predator take down an equally sleek predator. His large muscles flexed with every motion he completed, and even now, the lazy smile screamed "I'll fuck you up."

'Don't tell me, Leigh.. you've gotten scared. What happened to..' 

The man only meant to tease to knock the wolf costume off his meek little bunny but watched the real wolf lurk on the inside. The lazy smile folded the longer his bunny stared at him.

'No, sir. I want to admire you before I devour you.' The boy's voice was so calm and so sure it was frightening, even to himself. The devil had taken Leigh to hell and thought he could enjoy paradise without consequences..

He slinked forward, sliding himself over the man's thighs and pressed the man's cock between himself and his stomach. It pulsed beside his own angry looking cock. The boy looked at him hungrily, causing a strange expression to cross Trent's face. Slowly the boy leaned his weight forward into the man's chest and slammed himself downward. The stretch only stung from the man filling him up earlier, but it was worth it to see Trent's face scrunch up in pleasure. He moved again, trying find his rhythm. It was selfish but he didn't care. It felt so good to be full.. completely full.

The pace was slow, steady, and covered his body in sweat. Trent couldn't stand it. And he knew this boy knew too. The way he looked at him, stared deeply into his eyes and smirked. That impish little smile was testing his patience.

'Bunny,' he growled and hissed as Leigh slid down, swallowing his cock in a death grip the deeper the cock disappeared inside. Trent put a hand in the boy's hair, tilting his head back slightly and kissed at his jaw. 'You are playing with me..'

Instead of answering, he moved faster and listened to the low moans and panting of the man until he slowed his pace again. He was in control now. He hadn't completely regifted himself to Sir.

'How could I?' The boy asked, sweetly as he could, continuing the tortuous intervals of speed.

'Do not take advantage of me, Bunny,' he growled again but lost his edge when he moaned out as he grasped Leigh hips to drive himself deeper as he came.

The seed was hot like lava when it filled him, oozing out as the man began to slide out, and the heat spread, warming the deepest places of the boy's soul.

The aftercare was completed by a tired, grumpy man whose lips carried a soft, small grin. Carried away by the gentleness of his lover, Leigh reached out and caressed the man's face. His movements stilled after he wiggled his fingers inside the boy, only for a moment. There was a softness to the man that he had never noticed before and another emotion he couldn't read.

Leigh, sitting in warm healing waters scooted up when the man withdrew his fingers, made room for Trent to slip behind him. To his surprise, the other did. Water leaked over the edge of the large tub. Leigh settled on the man's lap, since he couldn't settle between his thighs (not enough room width wise) and leaned into the hard chest. The man's heart was beating fast.

Was he nervous, Leigh asked himself and traced his hands over the other's arms that snaked around his belly.

Another nasty thought crossed the boy's mind: leaving. He thought he could do this, keep beside this person..

'What are you thinking about so hard, my sweet bunny?' Trent's voice was soft, and his breath tickled.

The boy shivered and looked across the tub. There was nothing to indicate the man could see him, so he didn't know how the man knew. But he didn't lie about his answer. He knew the man would see that too.

'About what happens after this.. I hate you.. You fucked me up so bad.. but I want you. And I hate that I want you.' Leigh chuckled bitterly. 'It's a vicious cycle.'

'I want you, Leighton.'

Those words made the boy stiffen. He cleared his throat and shifted his position, moving the impressively sized, flaccid penis to point upward and laid back flat against the man's chest again.

'That was obvious, Mr. Larkin. You wouldn't have fucked me if you didn't want to.'

The man shifted under him, tensing up, his heart hammering in this chest. Leigh felt it pounding hard against his tattoo. They sat in silence. So many things the boy wanted to ask, accuse, demand, but darkly, a nasty thought crossed his mind: revenge.

He wanted to ravage this man, strip him down to nothing, keeping him completely dependent upon him. His wolf trapped in a cage until the wild beast turned to a meek and obedient puppy. The thought made him smile.. then giggle.. which grew into full laughter. The boy's long hair damp from the cooling water fanned across the man tickling him softly.

It had literally been since the boy that he had anyone intimately, like this.. taking care of them. He'd used a few people just as masturbation devices. No one seemed to be able to handle all of him like his bunny. No one was his bunny.

'What's got you so tickled, bunny?' The man lowered his lips and dragged his teeth across the boy's right ear.

'Fucking the big bad wolf.. and that it would never happen.' Leigh was a little sad about this and found he enjoyed doing the sticking as well as being stuck.

'I am very complex, Leighton.'

The boy nodded, relaxing more against the man. You have to be some kind of fucked up to just snatch someone off the fucking street and keep them hostage while you fuck them into submission.. And I have to be equally as fucked up to.. like it and want it.. but it isn't right, he thought having second thoughts. 

'We are complex together.'

Trent moved his hands from the boy's thighs and collected his hair. It was long enough for him to wrap it around his large fist twice. He pulled it back, causing the boy to look up at him. Instead of fear, there was excitement in his eyes and something else hidden in the depths. With a smirk on his face, he lowered down again and captured the boy's lips in a kiss.