7

Leigh woke up. No dreams or nightmares this time. His bladder was pressing. Even more so, he had a roaring erection. It wasn't unusual for him to walk up more than half mast, but for him to have a full erection was most rare.

He used his hands to scrub his face. A habit still not broken though he knew he had a face covering on, which wouldn't come off. It was as if it was attached to his face. He wasn't going to take the chance of ripping the thin skin around his eyes.

He noticed his arms weren't heavy any longer. His fingers wondered along his wrist and found the thick cuff was gone, but the one around his ankle remained. Giddiness filled the boy, but he didn't take it to heart. That person could be near, watching and waiting for him to make a wrong move and catch him again or worse.

Hesitantly, he moved off the bed. His first steps were wobbly at best, like a child learning to walk. He held on to the bed as he walked to keep his balance. Slight tingles radiated from his inner thighs as the rubbed together. The tingles mixed with the slight pain of the bruises there sent low shocks to his already hard erection. Not caring now, he grabbed it and took care of it quickly at the foot of the bed. It wasn't enough, he knew, but it was down for now.

He slowly gained steadier steps as he walked a little further from the bed. With his hands stretched out and remembering to count the steps, he hit a wall within 20 steps from the left side of the bed. He continued to the right to find an open doorway.

Inside this room was a two-piece bathroom (only a toilet and small sink). He was happy to be able to take a piss for himself rather than having that man come to give him something to pee in. It was so embarrassing and humiliating.

'Maybe that was the point of that sicko?' he whispered his question, planting his hands on either side of the sink after washing his hands. He hoped what he used was soap and not some weird lube..

'Are you here?' he asked louder after getting out of the bathroom. No answer.

It felt odd. The silence was more deafening now that he knew no one was there. Leigh made his way forward, bravely with nothing to guide his way. Arms outstretched while he felt the air. He knew this was nonsense. He was able to see changes of light in the gaps of the mask and this one was thinner than the last.

He raised a hand up and ran it through damp hair that was dry in places. How long had he been passed out? But his body smelled clean and didn't ache. The boy actually felt kinda refreshed.

That feeling left immediately when he walked into a low table. Items on the table clinked and clattered. He stilled himself to make sure nothing fell on the floor. With gentle hands, he lightly patted the table. It was a wooden tray with plastic bowls and lids. He shook one. It sounded sloshy, like liquid. After popping the top, which a little liquid sprayed him, he found this was butternut squash soup. It was cold now, but the boy greedily drank it up, licking the bowl clean after emptying it. He found a tall container of liquid as well. That one was juice and it was drained quickly, too. His stomach felt overly full and bloated. But there were still a couple more bowls on the table.

Leigh tried to go further and explore more of this space, but the line on his ankle ran taunt preventing him for going further. He bent down and grabbed his him, following it back to the bed. His belly was full, and he felt so tired. Not that he completed much today, but it was exciting to no be completely strapped down.

The boy felt weight shift behind him and jerked up, latching onto the man's arm quickly before he got up

'Are you going to kill me?' he asked firmly tightening his grip.

'No.'

The boy breathed out a sigh of relief and let go of the man. He slid out of bed and slowly made his way to the bathroom. Sighing again when he was able to pee on his own. The man watched from his spot on the bed as his bunny enjoyed his little bit of freedom. He heard the flush and wash of hands. Hesitantly, the boy came back.

'Do I have to be naked all the time, sir?'

The man chuckled. The boy blushed. Why he did, he didn't know. There wasn't much else for him to be modest about any longer.

'I like you as you are, little bunny.'

Leigh heard the man get off the bed and walk until he was just in front of him. The man's body heat was intense. Warmer than the air around them. The boy was drawn to this heat, but he didn't dare move from the doorway. He leaned his left side more.

'You're so beautiful,' the man complimented and cupped his neck to run a thumb over his cheek. It slid over the left side of the boy's bottom lip.

The boy wanted to laugh at the man's words. No one ever called his pudding self beautiful. Not even his parents -- did they even notice that he was missing?

Leigh pushed that question out of his mind when the man pulled him onto his embrace. The soft dress shirt felt like a cloud against his skin, and the man's spicy scent filled his nostrils. It wasn't unpleasant, but this whole..

The boy's mind went numb the moment the man grabbed a handful of hair and yanked his head back firmly. His pouty mouth was covered and dominated by the man. The man's thick tongue conquered all and took no prisoners. As an automatic action, the boy snaked his arms around the man, too, which caused him to swallow the man's growl. Burning in his chest signaled the brain to take a breath but the boy was scared to pull away. It wasn't until the man pulled his lips way from the boy was he able to fill his lungs again.

The man chuckled. 'Yes, you more beautiful this way, bunny.'

Leigh didn't know what he meant by this, but he felt hot all over. His body reacted. Right now, he wanted more, but a wave of nausea hit him. He wasn't supposed to want more; he wasn't supposed to want to be touched by his captor..

If the man noticed the change in the boy's demeanor, he said nothing, only picked up the boy, making his squeal out in slight surprised terror.

'Please don't,' he requested and pushed against the man. The man tightened his grip.

'Don't what?' the man questioned with an arched eyebrow.

'You don't need to do this. I'm not a small person that you can keep carrying around. You are going to hurt yourself.'

He couldn't see it, but the boy heard and felt it. The man smiled at him and quite largely, too. The arms around the boy tightened and the man snuggled deeper into the boy's naked chest. The boy yelped in surprise of teeth and squirmed uncomfortably as the man nibbled and sucked the area. He didn't want to the man know it felt good and gave him a chubby. But it was out of his hands when a small moan reached the man's ears.

Instead of carrying the boy princess style, he made the boy straddle him placing both hands under the plump rump as he adjusted. The boy felt nerves rise as he tried to concentrate on holding his legs tight around the man's waist so he wouldn't fall. He also made himself try not to lean so much weight on him either, but the man moved away from the safety of the door frame. Leigh had no choice but to rely on the man for support.

The soft fabric of the man's shirt rubbed against the underside of the boy's cock. It was torturous and he tried to remain calm, but the man slipped a hand between the cheeks of the boy and grazed against the hole there and the perineum. His thick fingers pressed harder against the thin flesh. The boy jerked his hips upward in hopes the man would move his hands away, but the action caused the man to slide his fingers back toward his hole and linger there.

It was a teasing, tingling, itchy sensation that drove the boy mad. He slowly moved his hips will keeping a death grip hold around the man's neck. He bit his bottom lip to keep more lewd sounds from coming out.