Ch.175 I just hate her

Start from the beginning

YN turns and stands up from the bed, kissing Tavish on the cheek. And goes to the washroom.
Tavish also gets up and leaves the room.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Otherside

Nikki was in her room. She was sitting on the bed and looking at her phone, Nikki had messaged and called Jaksh at night and even in the morning, But Jaksh neither answered the call nor replied to the messages.

Nikki looking at her phone screen : that's enough. Why should I be the only one to make every effort?
Relationship akele mera nahi hai, uska bhi hai.
So saari ladaai suljhane ka theka maine akele nahi le rakha. Baat karni hai to kare varna bhaad me jaaye.

After speaking, Nikki stands up from the bed,

Nikki looks at her phone once and goes to the washroom.

*******************

Here Jay goes to Meghna's room.
Meghna was sitting with her head resting on the headrest, Jay could clearly see the sadness on her face.

Meghna sitting in the same position : Jay. Bhai se kya baat hui aapki?

Jay sitting near Meghna : Vo gusse me tha Meghna. Gusse me insaan kya hi baat karega.

Meghna crying voice : Jay, main mere bhai ko nahi kho sakti. Family ke naam par bas vahi hai mere paas.

While speaking, tears flow from Meghna's eyes.

Jay hug meghna : Sshh meghna don't cry. Tum apne bhai ko kabhi nahi khovogi. Jaksh bahot pyaar karta hai tumse. Jaise main Nikki se karta hu. i will fix everything Meghana. Aur ek baat tumhari family sirf Jaksh nahi hai main bhi hu. Hu na Meghna?

Meghna tentatively places her hand on Jay's cheek. : Jarur ho aap Jay. Aap to mera pehla aur aakhri pyaar ho.

Jay kissing Meghna's forehead. : I love you Meghna.

Meghna low voice : I love you too Jay.

Meghna's cheeks had turned red. Jay smiles seeing Meghna's red cheeks.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

SINGHANIA PALACE

YN was standing in front of the dressing table. and was combing her hair.
Just then Tavish comes inside. YN turns and looks at Tavish.
Tavish kisses YN on the cheek and goes to the washroom.

YN smiles and makes a half bun of her hair. She was wearing a baby pink colored dress.
YN sits on the bed, picks up her phone and starts looking something.

********************

3rd floor

Jaksh was standing in the balcony of his room.
Jaksh's eyes were slightly red which indicated that he had not slept the whole night.

Jaksh looking towards the sky : What should I do? Meghna is very innocent. Main use Jay ke bharose kaise chhod du? What I do now I don't know what decision should I take?

Jaksh goes inside. And he picks up his phone from bed.. Jaksh's eyes go to Nikki's messages and calls.

Jaksh looking at his phone screen : Main tumse baat nahi kar sakta Nikki. Is waqt agar tumse baat ki to situation bigdegi. Tum apne bhai ka sath dogi. Aur agar maine kuch gusse me keh diya to humare bich aur duri aa jaayegi. Jo main nahi chahta.