7 - Colby's Ex Girlfriend

Start from the beginning

"Why does he still speak to her?" I wanted to get straight to the point.

"I don't know. She's trouble and not good for him at all. They hook up sometimes and it's like she's got him under a spell or something. I don't like her. I never have." 

A tear shed from my eye. I didn't want to cry but i couldn't help it. It just happened and the tears kept flowing.

"I'm sorry," i muttered. I was so embarrassed. Everything was just too much for me right now.

"Hey it's okay, Paris." Sam said in a gentle comforting voice. He scooted over and put his arm around me. I accepted his kindness and turned my body towards him so he pulled me into a tight hug. It felt so nice to be around someone who was so thoughtful. He leant his head on mine.

"It's just all the stuff with Damon." I croaked through my tears. "I didn't tell anyone about how he was treating me so now people know it feels like the whole world has crashed down on me."

Sam sat up and picked up my drooped head in his hands. 

"Paris you deserve so much better than him. And you did the right thing for finally withdrawing yourself from the situation too. You're a strong young woman and i hate to see you like this." He wiped the tears from my cheeks away with his thumb. "I know i haven't known you very long but i really like you and i think we will be great friends."

I felt so reassured by Sam. He was honestly so sweet to me. When i tell Aspen about this she is going to hate me though. I'm sure being in Sam's hot tub is the place she'd want to be most.

"Thank you Sam," I said as i began composing myself. I flashed him a weak smile.

We got out the hot tub and went back inside. I had a quick shower and put Sam's t-shirt on. My phone buzzed.

Colby: Did you get home okay?x

Shit. I didn't want to tell him i was at Sam's. I stared at the screen for a moment and then decided not to reply just yet. I walked to Sam's room to ask him what would be best to do in this moment.

"Sam?" 

I entered his room and he didn't seem to be in there. I walked in further and saw him exiting his en-suite in nothing but a towel around his waist.

"OH MY GOD IM SO SORRY!" I shrieked. I swiftly turned around. This was so embarrassing.

"It's okay," he started laughing. "You can turn around now."

He was standing there in shorts and he quickly threw a top on. One thing i found out today is that it's not just Colby who kept in shape. Damn. Aspen really is going to hate me. I smiled to myself.

"I just wanted to ask if you think i should reply to this." I showed Sam my phone.

He stood in silence for a few moments which made me feel guilty. Maybe i shouldn't have come back to Sam's house.

"Tell him you're here," he said.

"Okay. Thank you for everything, Sam. You're a really nice guy."

Me: Aspen left without me so Sam offered for me to stay at his. I was too scared to go home alone and i didn't want to bother you either x

I was so scared for his response. I didn't want him to think i had any intentions with Sam. I got in bed back in the spare room and leant my head into my hands. All this stress was catching up to me.

Colby: That's not too far from me. Want me to pop over?xx

Thank GOD! I was so scared he would be mad. I guess he really does trust Sam. Their friendship is unbeatable.

Me: I'm going to sleep soon you don't need to waste your time x

Colby: I've already text Sam. I'm on my way xx

I looked like a state. I knew Colby wasn't going to take no for an answer. I waited nervously for him to arrive. I couldn't relax.

Sam: Give him a chance. He's been waiting for someone like you x

Me: I will x

_______________________

A raspy voice came from behind me. "Hi babygirl." I was facing away from the door. I rolled over to see Colby standing there in a black tank top and black skinny jeans. His chestnut brown hair was just long enough to be covering his eyes slightly but they're so blue they almost glow through his strands of hair. He looked so damn hot. 

"Hi Colby," I giggled. "You look so good," 

I couldn't believe i just said that! I get so much confidence from alcohol. Whoops. It's almost like i had just forgotten about everything Sam said to me and about Liv. All i wanted was him. I was hungry for his touch.

"So do you..." he replied seductively. I could tell he was still a little tipsy as well but not drunk. He lifted his arm and started gesturing for me to come over to him with his fingers. Something about him doing that had me in a choke-hold. I immediately got up and went over to him. He cupped my face with his hand and leant in close to me. Our lips almost touching. Butterflies started fluttering in my stomach and my breaths got deeper. His other hand snaked around my waist and pulled me closer to him so our bodies were pressed together. I looked from his lips to his eyes to try and figure out his next move but all of a sudden he pressed his lips onto mine. I've never felt like this before. Adrenaline rushed through my body as we were kissing each other. We stumbled backwards and he fell on top of me on the bed. We continued kissing. My hands were looped around his neck and his were venturing my body. His hands were warm on the inside of my thighs. He has manly hands and wears rings too. I never realised I was attracted to hands until I saw Colby's.

"You're so hot." he whispered in my ear which sent a chill down my spine. I got goosebumps. I bit my lip. He took his top off and threw it across the room and then began kissing my neck. His kisses upon my neck started a fire within me no one else could ever ignite. I've never felt like this with Damon before even when he used to treat me like a princess. I was so ready for him. He started kissing around my collarbone and then he stopped and looked at me.

"Is this okay?" he asked. I thought that was very respectful of him to ask. I nodded. He smirked at me and i melted a little bit inside. "Can we fu-"

"Wait a minute." I said. He looked confused. I sat up and stripped the t-shirt off of me. I wasn't wearing anything underneath. That was a bold thing for me to do but it felt right in the moment. I've never wanted to flaunt myself to anyone as badly as him.

"Oh wow," he said as he was staring at my naked body. I guess he wasn't expecting that. He licked his lips and then continued kissing my body. He trailed kisses down my torso until he got to my hips which he was holding with both his hands. He looked up at me again for approval and then started kissing my inner thigh. I had never been this ready for something in my entire life. What was happening to me? Colby stood up, took his remaining clothes off and hopped under the duvet where I joined him. I climbed on top of him and started kissing him again. He ran his hands across my hips and up my back. I suddenly had a thought.

"Do you have a con-"

"Yes" he interrupted. He quickly got one from his wallet and opened it. I was in total shock. As if this was really happening.

Colby rolled me onto my back and leant over me. He kissed me again and then whispered in my ear. I bit my lip in anticipation. I ruffled his hair and found my fingers tangled in the chocolate brown strands. 

"I'm going to fuck you into next week."