Chapter 1: A Half Dragon

(Some detail about the abbreviations: H/L is hair length, S/C is skin color, and H/C is hair color. I want to try to include every person so I want this book to be inclusive to everyone. I hope you enjoy the first chapter of Dragonfire Diaries: A Mysterious Encounter at Monster High. Y/N is 16, she is a sophomore in Monster High (:  ) 

Y/N L/N has been living in isolation since her birth, her mother was a human and her father was a immortal dragon who could turn into a human to blend in. When Y/N got older her mother had her sister, Alandra L/N, but when Alandra was born their mother left and never came back, she was terrified of her children and when they were. When Y/N was just 7 years old, she was pushed around and bullied for being different, Y/N was half human, half dragon. She has 4 inch wings on her back and noticeably long nails painted red with flames on the tips of them. Her hair was H/L, H/C with red fiery tips to make her hair look like fire, her eyes were a bright red with orange all throughout. and her skin was a beautiful S/C color and glistened in the sun like fire in the night. Y/N got home later then she was suppose to and her father wasn't happy. "Y/N! I had told you many times before to be home no later then 5. Why do you always come home after school after 5?" her father asked her enraged "Look father, I know I'm suppose to be home at 5 but I can't help it if I get jumped or get run off by humans. I just want to fit in and I can't because of who I am, that's why mother left right? She couldn't handle us being half dragon." Y/n said with tears in her eyes. Her father just looked at her with much sadness and nodded "Your right, It's not your fault if these humans don't understand who you are." her father continued "It's not that father, It's never been wanting humans to understand. I just want to be around other monsters like me." Y/n said and handed her father a letter. Her father looked at this letter in disgust "No! I will never let you go here, I know what this letter is. They would never accept you for who you are, you are half human. They don't allow humans in Monster High." her father yelled making Y/N cry "But they excepted me, just like they accepted you Father. Can you please just let me be somewhere where I feel like I belong?" She said with tears rolling down her face. 

Her father just looked at her and shook his head "I'm sorry Y/N but I can't allow you to go to Monster High. If they found out about your human side, things wouldn't end well. Please understand...." he started to say but Y/N cut him off "No, I won't understand. You are keeping me from a life where I could feel like I belong so no I wont understand." Y/n said in much heartbreak and ran farther into the cave and into her part of the cave, her room was a wide area and covered in pictures of her as a baby with her mom and father. She loved taking pictures as she got older to save memories that was most important to her. She also had pictures of her little sister, Alandra, who she loved very much, she was the only other monster who understood her pain. Alandra came walking into Y/N room "Hey Sis, how was school? Was it a bad day again." Alandra asked Y/n with much regret, she knew what the answer would be "Yes Alandra, it wasn't a good day again. Be lucky dad still hasn't enrolled you into school like he did me." Y/n said with much misery. Y/n flopped onto her bright orange bed, Y/n loved the color orange, it made her feel like her mother was still there. "You mind if I lay with you, y/n?" Alandra asked her "Of course Alandra, come lay down." Y/n said with a big grin on her face. Alandra walked over to Y/n's bed, Y/n's bed was on the ground with no bed frame, it was a queen sized bed so it could fit both her and Alandra. Alandra laid down with Y/n on her right side, eventually both Y/n and Alandra fell asleep.

The next morning, it was Saturday, every Saturday Y/n would go out into the woods to practice transforming into a dragon to feel more connected to her monster self. The woods outside her family cave was large and dense filled with large trees, pine trees and bushes. Y/n woke up during a deep sleep, to find her sister gone. She immediately got up and ran to the front of the cave to find her sister and father sitting at the dinning table. "Umm what's going on?" Y/n asked while slowly walking up to the table, Alandra was noticeably happy and their father was lightly smiling. Y/n looked at them with her eyebrows raised, their father pushed the invitation to Monster High closer to Y/N. She looked at the card and back at her father "Wait? Are you telling me that I can go to Monster High?" Y/n said with a big grin and her eyes lit up like lights. "Yes, I have decided to let you go to Monster High but you have to promise me not to show your human side." her father said to her "Of course father." Y/n answered. She knew that being at Monster High would be a great new start for her, and hopefully she could make some actual friends.    

I hope you have enjoyed the first chapter of Dragonfire Diaries, I will continue to post more chapters soon, please like, comment and star if you have liked it. It would mean a lot to me, now without a further ado, onto the next chapter. BYE BYE (: 

 BYE BYE (: