14 days

"Wow, these bonding exercises just keep getting more and more creative

"Wow, these bonding exercises just keep getting more and more creative." Will snickered as he threw the instructions at Roman, imagining it hitting him straight in the face, but his dreams faded away when Roman caught it and looked down to read. Both of you make your own bonding games separately, and when completed, compromise and combine your games. Then do the exercise you created.

Roman wasn't in a playing mood. Late at night, Will decided to play Bloody Mary in the mirror with Roman, no matter how much he protested. After that Will went straight to bed while Roman stayed wide awake staring at the ceiling as he waited to get fucking murdered. He kept looking at the door, flinching at every sound. It sounded stupid but he hated scary movies. He grunted a response toward Will, snatched a piece of paper, and went off into the corner of the room to work on his exercise. He sat down, crossed his legs, like a baby in time out, and started writing his amazing ideas on the paper.

From the couch, he heard a scoff, "Why did you go so far? I promise I won't copy your paper."

Roman rolled his eyes, "It's the rules."

"Wow, that's the first time I've heard you say that."

Roman shrugged, adding the simple words "sex" on his paper before putting his pen down. What? It was technically an exercise. If that didn't count as a bonding exercise, then they have been doing their bonding exercise way more than they should. He looked up to Will who was completely concentrated on his paper now and writing diligently. He sighed in his quick maturing boredom, looking around. When he found his watercolor set on the table and his notebook, he quickly grabbed it before retreating to his corner.

He looked around. The computer looked too boring to paint, the bookcase even more so. Then his eyes settled on a blond that wouldn't look too bad on paper. He penciled in the basic background and Will before he started swirling the colors around.

He started at his hair that has significantly grown this past month, so much he had to run his hand through it to get it out of his face at times and curled past his ear. He even noticed the brown roots the boy had, he looked oddly more innocent without his blond hair. He created the blond and brown flow, each strand blending together to his face.

He then went from his masculine eyebrows to his hooded eyes and curved eyelashes covered by his black-rimmed glasses. He took note of his pursed pink lips that he bit a few times as he focused on his paper. He stroked his brush across his jawline and cheekbones. As he started at his neck, he happily painted his purple hickeys on them. Time passed slowly, but as Roman painted him he could never truly grasp how pretty Will looked. That handsome, are you even real? type of pretty.

Roman let his brush draw down Will's body, his muscled body tightening against his clothes. His mere boxers grasping his hips loosely and his d-