A month and 24 days

Roman stared in utter despair and confusion at the sea of papers spread out before him

Roman stared in utter despair and confusion at the sea of papers spread out before him. His hands were lost in his ruffles, tugging in anger with a coffee cup that was supposed to help him but did nothing except make him even more tired. He stared, wondering when all the juices would start flooding in, but he just stared with his head completely empty.

Roman was the type to do all his homework right before it's due. Sometimes he would pull it off, and other times he wouldn't. It was Saturday when he would typically party with his friends, smoke, or do illegal shit. But now, he was stuck doing homework that he couldn't understand just hours before Coach was coming to get it.

While Roman "diligently" worked, Will lounged on the couch, waiting for the raven-headed boy to finish so they could go "bond." Surprisingly, Roman was already up when Will entered the living room, which surprised him until he saw him struggling with his homework. Contrary to Will, who had finished his assignments within the first two days here, but that left him with nothing to do but read.

The boys have been here a week today, and it has been everything above an absolute horror. They were either glaring and trying to ignore each other's presence before failing horribly and spending all their time arguing, spitting insults, or threatening to beat each other up. It was like the house was teasing them by putting them alone together, mocking them to fight. But they knew they couldn't.

"Can you hurry up?" Will complained, hanging upside down on the couch as his stomach begged for food.

"I'm sorry I didn't sleep with the teachers for extra lessons," Roman barked, continuing to write bullshit, "I'll make sure to do that next time."

Will rolled his eyes and sat up from his upside-down position, walking over to Roman. The boys never talked about that one punch from yesterday, which luckily didn't bring a bruise or blood. They just gave these longing glares and remarks, wishing they could fight, but if it meant less time stuck together, it was for the better. He sat in the chair directly to the right of Roman's, staring at him as if he anticipated something.

"Leave," Roman growled, not even glancing at Will as his sole focus was on his "hard" work.

"So you don't want my help then?" Will inquired, and Roman hurled his head up, looking hopefully at Will.

"Really?" He questioned, sporting a desperate look.

"If you convince me." Will smirked arrogantly.

"Can't you just help me?" Will stared as he waited, "You always insist you're a genius, right? Don't you wanna prove it to me?"

Will almost burst out in laughter. "I don't have anything to prove to you." His voice was venomously laced with a judging tone. Roman couldn't believe Will right now.

"Then fuck off!" He cried out, but Will put his hands up.

"Fine, I'll help you... if you do something for me." Will innocently smirked. Will would probably do it for free, considering how bored he was. But he just wanted to mess with Roman.