A month and 2 days

bearrrrrnsb for your impatient ass lol

Roman hated it.

But he didn't.

But he did at the same time.

And absolutely loved it.

Roman has only been with girls. Like a normal guy, he was just born knowing it was typical for guys to be with girls and girls to be with guys. Anything from it just wasn't talked about or normalized.

But this beach house has done something to him. He didn't know what, but it did something. It made confusing desires rage through his head when he saw Will. He would catch a glimpse of his shirtless chest and his mind went in a rampage. Still, he still thinks he's straight. He didn't want to be a guy's boyfriend, being all domestic with one and marrying them. He still laughed when his friends made homophobic jokes. He grimaced whenever he saw a gay couple in a movie. He referred from talking to the known gay kids at school. He wasn't homophobic, it just wasn't something he wanted to see.

But last night? He was anything from repulsed.

Last night, although vague, he just knew it was everything above amazing, including in very simple terms, messy, unplanned, drunk, and dangerous, which was his exact type. Even so, the other side of his thought process wasn't very keen on what happened. It was consumed by anger. How what happened last night was with Will? Everyone on this fucking planet, and it was Will! Roman was so angry about it, the weed he was consuming wasn't working. He was angry. At himself for enjoying something like that with Will. How Will could make him feel that good? How he pleasured Will. How he submitted. How he let Will touch him. How he moaned his name. How he enjoyed every second of it.

He shut his eyes in anger again, taking deep breaths.

Silence consumed the room previously littered with pants and moans. Roman was leaning on the blond's shoulder, the pleasure still rolling off his body in spasms and shivers. His body tingled at the feeling of Will's dick against him, the cum that binded them together was still hot, and the blond's breath on his neck soothed him. His mind felt completely satisfied (his dick too) because this was what he truly wanted all this time. He wanted this. That was until he felt a hand on his hip, and his body being pushed away from the blond's warmth.

"I'm wasted, man." The blond merely muttered, his head down in... shame? as he walked past Roman, who now leaned on the counter as Will wiped the white substance on his stomach with a bath towel. Roman drunkenly watched at the boy's perfected body to the washboard abs, his narrow waist, and his v-line that presented his semi-hard dick. His body just surprised Roman every second and kept his stomach stirring constantly.

"Yeah..." Roman muttered, continuing to watch Will, who was unknowingly teasing him with that perfect body of his.

Will finished and washed his hands quickly. He leaned down, giving Roman an amazing view of his ass as he pulled his pants and boxers on. Roman watched lustfully as the blond grabbed his shirt and threw it on.