A month and 7 days [M]

Posting this while on a beach in Mexico but thank you localhomiesmasher  for motivating me to finish and post. Also thank you pinksweetpeach and AndresooBitz for always commenting and supporting. Gracias

Will was tired of Roman's bullshit

Will was tired of Roman's bullshit. His constant frown over something. His habit of picking at his food when he didn't like it until he gave in and ate it. The way he always managed to make the biggest mess when he painted. His ability to just get sand everywhere in the house when he came from the beach. His sexual jokes that never failed to make Will glare.

Will could add one everyday, like today's was how he makes the loudest ruckus when doing anything humanly possible. With another loud crash, Will huffed and got up. Will had watched Roman tip-toe into the house with his sandy feet. He assumed he went to shower or take a nap, but a few minutes later and he was heard crashing all over the place. He ignored it at first, but he couldn't anymore as he stomped toward the bothersome boy.

He walked into the boy's room, instantly the broken closet door and the boy's body on the floor catching his eye.

Will sighed, debating if he should just leave so he wouldn't have to deal with this. "What are you doing?" His voice sounded close to a disappointed parent, which he felt like right now.

Roman jumped and scrambled off the floor, straightening his hair before smiling, "I found surfboards." His white pearls exposed with his wide smile. His smile attracted others to smile too, it was charming per se and Will felt the ends of his lips tug up.

"Is that why you broke the closet?" He smirked.

"Well, taking down the window sounded a bit extreme." He smirked and Will grumbled in frustration, the memory of the idiocy creating a headache on his current headache.

"Well, where are they?" Roman smirked and pushed open the other closet door, where three surfboards sat aimlessly in the corner. It was a pretty huge closet.

"Let's go use them!" Roman smiled excitedly and Will hesitantly screeded. The two fixed the door, making up for the window they broke which Coach found out today. When he came, he questioned why Will was sleeping on the couch and found out about the broken window. He began yelling at the boys, ending up pulling their ears before they ate the burgers he brought. It was a bittersweet moment.

They grabbed the surfboards, changed into their trunks, and were now wondering how they hell to surf. Roman was pretending, standing on the board on the sand, practicing his "moves" while Will lay on the floor and watched.

"You're Californian, you're supposed to know how to surf." Will pointed out.

"We live in northern California."