0 months

Don't take the gif seriously, I thought it was funny

It was stupid.

Immature.

Reckless.

But it was something they did regularly.

Roman watched with clenched fist as the blond effortlessly rose from the floor. The blonds eyebrows pulled together with that concentrated look, his tongue swiped his bleeding lip before his fists were in front of him. He looked ready to beat the shit out of Roman, which he kinda already was, with his inhumane movements.

Roman, however, wasn't as skilled. His movements weren't slick nor filled with precision, instead he moved purely on gusts of rage. Maybe it was why he always got into these fights, trying to prove everyone he would win a fight. But the blood gushing from his nose and the cut above his eyebrow seemed to do the opposite.

A second wasn't wasted as Will struck Romans cheek. Reacting solely on impulse, Roman lunged at the blonds stomach, plunging the two of them onto the unforgiving concrete floor. Roman relentlessly tried to punch the blond's thick skull, only for them to be effortlessly blocked by his forearms.

Amidst the deafening cheers and iron taste in his mouth, Roman managed to land a punch right on Will's stomach. Will didn't seem to like that as he elicited a groan and pushed the boy over to straddle him.

It was a simple glance. Like their many dumb fights, it always started with a look. Just one look had the boys all rilled up.

Roman felt Wills hand grab his jaw before his taunting voice cut in, "Already tired?"

"Shut the fuck up." Roman gritted though his teeth. He managed to connect a fist to Wills lower side, grabbing his shirt and forcing him off. He stood up and panted as he looked down.

You'd never expect a nerd to fight as well as he does, Roman thought.

You'd never expect someone as stupid of Roman to fight this well, Will thought.

Roman thought Will was some smart-ass boy who wore baggy clothes and ran a homework business. He was the gaunt boy who could barely even lift a table. Will thought with a simple dodge, Roman would be falling over his feet and fall right into the ground.

They had risen, cautiously circling each other as they searched for a moment to strike. Roman's face was drenched in sweat with a torrent of blood from his nose, while Will's stomach felt like his organs could tumble out of him any second.

A crowd had formed while the two started fighting. What else did they expect from a public school in a shitty area? It was basically an MMA match with everyone cheering them on, bets going around, the teacher trying to get through but was pushed away by the many students.

This fight was no different than all their other fights. And there have been many. It has been going on relentlessly for 10 minutes, with no proof of ending anytime soon. Will was merely talking with his friends near his car when Roman barged outside. Will supposedly glanced "insultingly" at Roman, igniting Roman's anger (which wasn't a difficult thing to do), and the next thing he knew, the two were exchanging insults, and Roman's fist was thrown. Things seemed to escalate after that.