27 days

horrible songs and I are like 🤞

"Get it up."

"Get it up."

"Get it up."

"Get it upppp."

Will rarely enjoyed life, but it seemed pretty easy right now with the bright sun shining into the kitchen through the sheer curtains, the smell of nicely blended spices, and music that got his hips moving. He hit the wooden spoon on the pot to the music while he mouthed the lyrics to himself. As he began spinning himself, he caught a head of curls and he stopped all movement. Roman was there, an amused smirk on.

"Ironic song." Roman mocked as Will groaned, glaring at his dumb face acting like he was so cool.

"You're reaching the age considering how much you jerk off." He retorted.

"I'm not the sex freak here." He glared, standing right behind Will and grabbing a handful of his ass. He expected it to be rough or form, but it was all squishy and jiggly as he pulled back.

Will turned around and shoved Roman's hands away, "What the hell are you doing?"

"I'm going to help you." He smiled, washing his hands and drying them before standing happily next to Will. "What are you making by the way?"

"Garlic bread and tomato soup," He glared, considering kicking Roman out.

"Why didn't you say so? Don't you know I'm the best at making garlic bread?" He smirked, adding something he found on the counter into the chicken before Will snatched it away.

"Never noticed considering the zero minutes you spend in the kitchen." He sarcastically said.

Roman stuck his tongue out, "I'm here eating, what do you mean?" He started touching random spices again and Will huffed in annoyance.

"If you wanna help, go far far away from here, and jump off a cliff."

He pouted and slipped an arm around Will's shoulder, "That's no fun at all." Will felt the weight and the heat from the boy's arm, making his body tingle, he pushed it away quickly.

"Then go put this paste on both sides of the bread," He handed a bowl of the garlic paste he made.

"Shit, I thought you made garlic bread from those boxes and just heat them up." Roman snickered as he left to attend to the tomato soup. The music continued blaring into the air and Will felt his head moving. Until there were lips at his neck, licking its way behind his ear and playing with the detached lobe. He began giggling at the ticklish feeling, using his shoulder to get the boy who couldn't take a hint away.

"Need something?" He questioned, turning to see Roman shrugging and continuing his messy garlic bread. Will cringed, wanting to tell him how to do it properly, but he didn't. He flipped the golden brown chicken, smiling proudly. He really wished his mom kept teaching him how to make different foods.