Chapter Sixty-Six

Start from the beginning

X responded back pretty quickly.

Xisuma: Damn it... I'll come get him. I guess the guards are still salty..Are you near him?
Pixlriffs: Across from the area where he's getting arrested
Xisuma: Are you free to stay in close range of him just until I can arrive?
Pixlriffs: Sure I can do that, don't think the cops will like us though
Xisuma: I'll try be quick. Thanks Pix

"What do you mean again?!"

"He got arrested like 2-3 days ago. Probably for the same reason. X is on his way but he's asked us to stick near him until he can arrive"

"Sure.. I guess. I mean I have nothing else to do"

Pix and Martyn waited until most of the officers had gone inside the station before they started moving. They waited outside the station looking inside at the holding cell.

"He's not the only one in there.." Martyn pointed out

"Who else is?" Pix asked.

"Someone blond with black wings." Martyn said.

(Fun Fact: Did you know blonde with an 'e' is feminine and blond without an e is masculine. Recently found that out because of Pinterest)-Author<3

Techno came walking up behind the two looking through the window. "Phil.."

Pix and Martyn both jumped to the side. "Hi?"

"Whoops. They got Phil too"

"They just arrested Grian..again" Pix said.

"Wow these assholes know how to hold a grudge." Techno said flatly.

"Why'd he get arrested last time?"

"Something stupid. I'll let Grian tell you"

Techno joined the two peeping toms and looked inside at Phil and Grian.

Xisuma joined the game.

+Times have caught up+

When X joined the hub he immediately saw a suspicious amount of guards around. *Best to be careful*. A single guard walked towards him while a group of them left and headed back into the station.

"Mr Xisuma Sir" He said while saluting.

"There's no need for that. Can I help you with something?"

"I was told to keep you away from the station sir" The polite shy guard admitted.

"Why?"

"Uhmm. I'm not allowed to say.."

This guard's aura left different yet had a familiar feeling to it. "Are you from [Insert Planet Name Here]..?"

"I'm not sure how you knew that but yes sir.. I am"

*Same planet as Purpled. Hmm..* He thought before speaking again. "Apologies. Admin things"

"That actually makes sense.. Sir"

"I'm just going to walk past you to the station, you know that?"

"Yes sir I do. I know I'm not capable of stopping you so I won't even attempt to..."

Xisuma walked past him and the guard ran quickly past him and ran over to the station. X reached the station and was about to enter but he saw Pix Martyn and Techno being peeping toms.

"Pix?"

"Oh X you're here. We got some bad news"

"Oh no, what is it?"