C-9

Author's POV

While you were back stepping, that man was coming closer to you. He held your neck and forced you to face his warm breaths, which disgusted you.

After a few minutes

Taehyung's POV

I was looking for her everywhere. Then I came across to a factory. I stopped cause the scent of lavender was coming from somewhere. And I remember Y/n put lavender scented perfume today. For some reason, I knew she was nearby. I could feel that.

I slowly entered the factory, followed by the intensity of the scent. Suddenly, I heard a scream, and I was 100% sure that it was by Y/n.

I went there and found a man in his 30s. He was trying to hover her. She was in her undies. My blood started boiling. I jumped into the scene and kicked that man's ass so badly. He fell on his mouth. Y/n saw me and ran to me. I told her to stay away. And when the man stood up, he didn't know with whom he was fighting. I may have stayed in NY for some years, but that doesn't mean I forgot how to fight when I grew up in a mafia family.

I beat him so much. I beat him until cops came there and took him. I wanted to kill him for touching her.

When everything was sorted, I looked at her. She was in teary eyes. She hugged me tightly and started crying.

You- I'm sorry.... I didn't listen to you....

I caressed her back decently. But my dick was getting hardened. I wanted her so badly. She was in a red panty and a red bra which was so thin. I wanted her under me. I wanted to kiss her every body part. I was going crazy for her. But I controlled myself.

You- Mr. Kim?
Tae- Shh.

Her voice was only making my situation worse. I looked at the floor there were her clothes. I took them and told her to get dressed. She did while I was looking away.

We went back to her home. She personally requested me not to tell her father about it. I agreed cause it was too embarrassing for her.

A few days later

Her father fixed a trip for her as her birthday was coming. And he decided to announce her joining on that special day. We were going to Paris.

In a day, we reached Paris. The city of love.

You- Have you ever been in Paris, Mr. Kim?
Tae- No, it's my first time.
You - Thank God, now we can explore it together.

We checked into a luxurious hotel. I planned things to do there. I took her to a mountain valley.

You- Woah! But why are we here, Mr. Kim?
Tae- For a picnic.

Of course, I wanted to fulfill her lists of wishes.

You- Really??
Tae- Yep.
You - One of my regrets isn't gonna be a regret anymore!

The happiness in her face was everything to me. I'd fulfill her every fucking wishes to see that smile. We set a spot there. I already took food there. I arranged a big umbrella so that she doesn't get the heavy sunlight.

She was so happy. We smiled a lot, and we talked about random things.

Your POV

I couldn't believe that Mr. Kim was smiling. It was a real one. I knew I had fallen for him already. I wanted him to hug me, kiss me, and do whatever. I just wanted him to stay with me.

You- Um, Mr. Kim.... how are NY girls?
Tae- They are like other girls?
You- Like me?
Tae- No.

My heart skipped a few beats. I was looking at his deep ocean eyes.

You- What's different between us?
Tae- They have a lot of body counts, and they do it for fun. But you never even had a boyfriend.

I didn't know if he roasted me. But I didn't say anything. I started sipping my lemon soda.

After a while, we came back from the picnic. I went to my room to take a shower. He went to his room. Our rooms were in front of each other.

When I entered the bathroom and undressed myself, I found a cockroach on the floor. I took a towel and covered myself. I was too scared that I had jumped and stood on the basin. Then I screamed.

Taehyung's POV

When I heard her scream, I ran straight to her room. I had a spare key, of course. I heard the scream come from the bathroom. I went and saw her on her basin.

Tae- what happened?
You- There's a cockroach!

I looked at the floor, but it wasn't a cockroach. It was just a normal insect. But I scared it off so it could leave the place.

Tae- it wasn't a cockroach.
You- Oh... sorry!

Again, I felt hot. She was just in a towel. When she came down from the basin table, her towel fell down. I was so shocked. She was so shocked. After realizing I looked away. She took her towel and covered her again.

Tae- I'm leaving, then.

I left to my own room and locked the door. My breathes were so heavy. Her perfect hourglass body. I was just so into her beauty. How could a girl be so perfect. Her personality and beauty were both out of this world. I didn't know for how long I'd be handling myself. I needed her.

Your POV

He saw me naked. I wasn't embarrassed at all. He left the room so suddenly. I wanted him to stay. Will he ever like me? I didn't know. But his eyes. I felt a different spark whenever he looked at me. I had a hope that he'd like me.

I decided already on the trip that I'd forget about Korea. I'd live my life fullest. And I won't mind making some mistakes as long as it's with Kim Taehyung.

THANK YOU
I hope you liked it~
I wrote this chapter two days ago, but somehow, it got deleted or vanished. So I had to write it over.

I will update soon!
Love y'all ❤️