C-30

Baekhyun- Sometimes, I wonder how she could be Renée 's biological sister.

Tae's POV

I've not seen Alizée since that time. I wonder where she was. I went to her classroom.

Tae - Tan! Come here for a minute.
Tan - Yes, hyung?
Tae - Where is Alizée? Did you see her?
Tan - Nope. She.... maybe Baekhyun took her somewhere. I saw her last time with him.
Tae - Baekhyun.....

I was getting bad vibes through it. Baekhyun and his other two friends were the worst bullies here. They even got punishment once. I was worried for Alizée. I called Jk asap.

We both started starting for her. They were always in the playroom. We went there first. Maybe the door wasn't locked. I opened the door and saw one of most blood boiling scenes ever. Alizée was trying to scream, but her mouth was tied. Baekhyun was drawing over Alizée's face. I never felt anger like this.

Tae - Bastard!

I went to him and punched on his face. His lip started bleeding. His friends were coming, but Jk handled them. I kept punching him until his nose started bleeding. When he wasn't able to move, I went to Alizée. I opened her mouth. She started crying loudly. I hugged her. And I don't know why she felt so close to my heart. I could smell the vanilla and strawberry fragrance from her.

P.T. teacher - What's going on here?!?
JK - Teacher! They were bullying Alizée.
P.T. teacher - What? Again?! Oh gosh, Tae..... who beat him like that?
Tae - I did.
P.T. teacher - I will take him to the nurse's room. Tae, Jk take Alizée from here.

I took her to the restroom. I told her to go and wash her face. She nodded and went to wash her face. After she was done, I sent her home.

I had to go to the principal's office. They gave me a warning not to use violence again. As I was a good student, according to them, they knew I'd never do something wrong.

Principal - But Tae, how could you punch him like that? You never ever used violence before....
Tae - I don't know, sir.... I felt too much anger after seeing him bullying her like that.

I truly didn't know. I never even killed a mosquito before.

When I was coming back home with Jk, I was quiet.

JK - what's wrong?
Tae - Nothing.....
JK - Ah, I guessed it! You're thinking that how you beat that jerk! I am wondering, too..... is this because you like Alizée?
Tae - What.... are you saying?!
JK - You can't lie to me, you know? Your eyes speak more than your lips. And right now, they're telling me.... you've feelings for her.
Tae - What... no!
JK - Yeah, that's nonsense, right? You're the most handsome and popular boy of our school.... and she's lmao she is weird looking... you can never..
Tae - Jungkook!! If you again spit nonsense about her, you will get what Baekhyun got!
JK - Oh my.... I told you, hyung! You're totally in love! Otherwise, you'd never raise your voice at me like this.....

I was dumbfounded. Was he being insane or is it just me not believing the truth? Am I in love?

I went back home. My birthday was in this weekend. I wanted Alizée to come. I knew mom would invite them. I was just waiting to meet her. I hope she's okay. I went to our rooftop and saw her sitting alone in front of her room's window.

Tae - *waved* Alizée...!
You - Tae?
Tae - Are you okay?
You - Yeah.
Tae - Do you want to go to the arcade tomorrow?
You - Why? Don't you have school tomorrow?
Tae - We can go after school. You'll love there!
You - Fine.
Tae - Then.... good night, I guess?
You - Tae!
Tae - yeah? *happily*
You - Thank you for today.... I never got to say this.
Tae - Aren't we friends? This is what friends do.... sleep well.
You - Hmm. You too.

I went to sleep with a smile on. She is strong, she is nice. I hope I'll always make her smile. I don't know if I'm I love or not, I just want this happiness I'm getting after talking to her.

THANK YOU
I hope you enjoyed this chapter.....
I'll update soon!

Love y'all ❤️