The Forbidden One

Start from the beginning

(Y/n) felt the strong sense of guilt spreading from her.(Y/n) slowly approached her.

But (Y/n) stopped when she saw the back mist starting to cover Raiden Shogun.Raiden Shogun raised her head and her eyes are staring at (Y/n).The tears are slowly falling down.

"Help me."

"Corrupted Fateline?!"
(Y/n) said in shock.She unknowingly tried to reach out her hand to caught Raiden Shogun but their distance become more and more further.

The scene change abruptly and (Y/n) found herself admist the battlefield.

*Swoosh*

Her chest was pierced by the Electro energy blade.The sword owner is no other than Raiden Shogun.
.
.
"Ugh!"
(Y/n) felt the strong headache and vomit some blood which made everyone in the room scared.

{Host! Are you ok?You are entering in to weakened state for three days.}
The System asked.

'No.'
(Y/n) replied.Her vision become to blur.She looked at Tomo who is already healed because of her.However, she has no strength to stand.

"(Y/n)!"
Baizhu caught (Y/n)'s body and looked at her pale face.She is looking at him with weak smile as if she is going to disappear.He don't know what she did to cure Tomo but it doesn't matter now.

(Y/n) coughed more blood.It's seem that the side effect of this skill is stronger than before.Is it because she used it on almost dying person with zero chance of survival?

'System, I will leave the rest to you.'
(Y/n) said as her conscious slowly fading away.

{Alright, Host.Rest well.}
The System said.But he felt that these words are very familiar.Maybe it just his imagination?
################################
(Meanwhile in Dihua Marsh.)

"Gyah!!"
The hilichurl let out it's final word and dissolved in to black ashes.Aether put his sword back to space.

"Not bad , Traveler. Your skill are really amazing.Let's continue to find Glaze Lily."
Zhongli praised and said to Aether.

"Alright.But you promised me to tell me about my sister after this."
Aether nodded.He met this very knowledgeable man called Zhongli because of Childe.Yes, Childe told him about Zhongli.
.
.
.
(Flashback)

"The fact that Nameless is old friend of Geo Archon is valuable information for me. Thank you, Aether."
Childe said with smile.

"Now, I have fulfilled my part. So, this is the end of our cooperation."
Aether said in cold voice.

"Wait, although I guide you where to find Adpeti, I feel like I am not doing so much for you. I know that you are looking for your sister , right?"
Childe said.

"What does that matter have to do with you?"
Aether asked back.

"I want to introduce you to someone.He is extremely knowledgeable and know every details of Liyue."

"So?"

"Aether, I will tell you one secret.He is the person that her Majesty want me to observe.So, I highly doubt that he is hidden adepti."
Childe said and continued,

"Adepti are like history book.So, you can approach him and ask him some question.Maybe you will get the answer that you want?"

Aether looked at Childe who is smiling and said,

"I see.Thank you for telling me."

"Aether , I genuinely wish that you will reunite with your sister.Siblings are very precious.Well, I need to go and prepared for my brother who will arrive at Liyue harbor tomorrow.See ya."