PART FIVE;

Usman pov

I was patiently sitting, awaiting Khaleed's return when I heard a voice "salam" I turned to see who's angelic voice was that, 'jeez it Amal's'.

Well it was kinda weird chatting with her, but I enjoyed it, we even exchange socials.

Minutes later, Khaleed's mom arrived, we chatted, ate dinner and I exited to my parents house.

Amal pov
I just received a text from usman, we're gradually getting to know each other more.

Well it's pass 11, I have to sleep early cuz I have an appointment with the Doc tomorrow, I quickly cleaned up, performed ablution and said my Dua'a, and Off to the moon.

⚛️⚛️⚛️⚛️
"ugh, I hate this sound" I groaned. My alarm peeped at 5:00. I sluggishly pushed away my blanket, did my morning zikir and dragged myself to the bathroom. I showered and performed ablution. It was freezing in my room, I forgot to turn off the AC before going to the bathroom. I opened my closet, and was searching for what to wear, my eyes finally landed on a pick Abaya, cream hijab and a white sneakers.

I prayed, and headed to mama's room for greetings.

On my way back to the room, I was blown away by a delightful aroma of food, I couldn't hold back, so I went downstairs to see what was that food.

"ouch!!" I tripped over the stairs

"ouch, my leg hurts" I groaned out of pain.

"come on, stop being a baby" I heard Ameenah's voice

"oh, your so early" I said

"yhh I don't feel like driving" she replied

"wawiya, is that why you're here this early"

"Are you deaf, I said YES" she said sarcastically.

"Banza" we said in chorus laughing at same time.

We ate breakfast together, she greeted mom and told her that we were leaving early today.

I picked the car key and went outside

"Bitch you're driving porch" she said

"mumu, it's Khaleed's car, my car is yet to arrive."

She rolled her eyes and looked at me
"Banza" we said in chorus, bursting into laughter.

Don't be surprised, we're on our early morning madness.

Minutes later we arrived at the hospital and I headed to see the Doc.

"Miss Amal, you're an Asmatic patient, you need to stay away from taking cold things. Cuz the result shows that you've been taking cold stuff recently, you need to be more careful if not it might to lead into cronic attacks." Doc said

"Of course doc I'll try my best to avoid taking cold things. Thanks" I said and I left.

It's already 8:30am, so we just headed for lecture.

I dropped Ameenah at the gate and headed to the parking lot. I parked, grabbed my bag and locked the car.

I noticed someone behind me, when I turned I found no one, so I just ignored. But the person kept chasing after me. I got frightened and added up my speed. When I entered the hall I turned to see if I could view the person but the creep was hiding behind the pillar. I quickly locked the door and went straight to my seat.

"what took you so long" Ameenah asked

" Keh someone is following me" I said

"following you!?" they yelled

"Shh keep it low, yes the person has been chasing me from the parking lot till I reached here, his hiding behind the pillar". I said frightened

" Kai you need to be extra careful, but for now just calm down" Aisha said calmly. I nodded.

I was having goosebumps, I was really afraid but I kept praying. 3hrs later the lectures ended. Ameenah was going with Aisha cuz their houses are a bit closer to each other. We bid each other and they left.

I immediately rushed to the parking lot, but I still noticed the person was still chasing after me. So I decided to double up and I said

"Hello? How can I help you pls" I said even though I wasn't seeing anyone

"Take this, from a secret Admirer" a voice from behind said, I turned and it was a man dressed in black hoodie, black gloves and a black mask. He said While handing me the card.

My heart trippled but I calmed myself and collected the card "read alone" he said looking at me with his red eyes.
"yes, OK I.. I.. I'll read alone, I promis...." I said stammering but before I finished my sentence he left.

'Alhamdulilah he didn't do anything bad to me' I thought to myself. I quickly got it the car, started the ignition and exited the place as fast as I could.

My heart was seriously beating, my breath was getting heavier but I calmed myself. Minutes later I arrived home. I felt peace for once. I was still in the car, so I decided to open the card. 'Eww the card stinks' , it looks like it was written with a blood. It totally looks disgusting, but I opened it and it says

"Dear beautiful Amal, it me the unknown, I know you but you don't know me, I've been in love with you since first semester but I didn't have the chance to approach you. And we're at our final year now, but I still love you. I hope u have a space for me in ur heart. But I have a little warning⚠, stay away from usman or I'll slaughter him like a cow and use his blood to write on ur face. You're only meant to be mine, and that's final. Hope you understand. All love ❤ secret Admirer"

I was already in tears, I don't know who the person is but from his words he seems heartless. His threatening to kill usman if I don't love him. I couldn't bare it seeing usman's name written boldly in capital letters. Tears kept rolling down my cheeks.

I quickly wiped them off and shoved the card in my bag and headed inside. I couldn't even eat, I just went straight to my room, weakly showered, changed into something light and prayed. I cried while making Dua'a Asking the Almighty not to let my beauty be a sin in other people's hearts. I was already tired, I carefully laid down on the mat and slept off.

❄❄❄❄❄
"Amal you're too beautiful for usman so come over here or I'll kill you both"
"I love usman and I'm not leaving him"
"Darling Amal why are you being so stubborn come here or I'll ruin you"
"I don't care, do what you like but I don't give a f*ck" "HAHAHAHAHAHA Amal watch your tongue" " I won't"
"BHAHAHAHA tell me why you're so beautiful" "Listen to me, I was born beautiful, no one ever hurt me and you're not going to hurt me too. Period" " HAHAHAHA, you're being a brave brat, grab her!!! NOW!!" HAHAHAHAHAHA, you're not going to like it Ama...........l.............

Whoah Amal is in danger. 🚨
Let's see Wat happens next....
Don't forget to
Vote
Comment and share