《 PROLOGUE 》

THE ENVIRONMENT WAS LIVELY. the lights lit up the room. there was energetic music playing in the background. and there were just so many kids. some ate pizza, and some played games. nobody had any bad memories of freddy fazbear's pizzeria. it left that kind of impression on people.

"happy birthday dear y/n! happy birthday to you~!" your parents and your best friend sang. you closed your eyes before blowing out the candles all in one go. "wow, you're already eleven!" your father pointed out as he set a slice of cake down in front of you. "soon i'll be able to drive the car!" you replied excitedly, biting into the slice. your mother chuckled. "yep! and maybe you'll think of somewhere different to go next year?" she said, her voice getting quieter as she spoke the last part. "oh cmon, let them be! we don't want them to grow up too fast, do we?" your father replied, crossing his arms.
"you're always like this, tom!" "always like what, i'm just making a point!"

"cmon y/n, let's go!" your friend pulled you towards the arcade games, your parents' voices slowly fading away as you got farther. you giggled, holding onto his hand. the two of you played the games together, forgetting about anything else in the world.
you walked around the arcade, noticing a yellow bunny walking around. your eyes sparkled. "ooo, let's get a picture!" you suggested. "sure!" your friend said, taking out his phone. the two of you walked over to the bunny. "excuse me, mr. bunny!" you exclaimed, getting its attention. "my friend and i wanted to take a picture, if that's okay! it's my birthday today!" you explained. the bunny didn't speak, but slowly nodded its head and motioned towards a room. "it wants us to follow it!" "ooo, maybe there's candy!" your friend stated. the two of you began to follow it, but your hand was suddenly grabbed and pulled away.

"cmon y/n, we're heading back home" your mother said, her grip on your hand quite tight. "b-but we were gonna take a picture with the-" "that's nice, but we need to get home, dear! now cmon" she interrupted, glaring at your father with anger. "oh, okay.." you said, looking towards where your friend had been taken with a sad expression. you left fazbear's with your parents afterwards.
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆