Chapter 3

I had it all, and I felt like the luckiest woman in the entire world. This 1 time I lay with him for half an hour, on the sofa in his arms, and I was studying, and I fell asleep for a minute because I had this big exam the next day, and he stood up and stayed there.

One of the things I like about him is that he would be there for me. I would just want his presence, but he would know when to be quiet; he would know when to look; just be there and be quiet because I would need someone to be there while I study; not to talk to, but just to be there.

He brought love back into my life. He brought wisdom, understanding, and happiness, he restored my faith, and he gave me everything I had lost. So, when I use the words "Who Moved My Heart," he is the one who moved my heart. In the place I was with him, I knew that if it kept going, his child's mother would have returned, and they would've separated.

That wasn't going to be on my time or my clock. He didn't understand; one day he got so angry and said you don't want a relationship and I told him I do want a relationship, I do love you, you're my best friend, but I'm not the only one in your heart. At that moment. I knew that he loved me. And he also loved the person he conversed with.

I wasn't willing to share or settle. I was there with him. I see what he has, what he gave to me, the love that everything that he has given to me. I was not willing to share that with anyone at all. Call me selfish, but there were two women in his heart.

One has his child. He's a very good father. He loved his kids, and his first choice would have been the other person. So, at that time. I was fascinated with him. I love him, love the attention, love what I see, love everything that he was given to me. But I wanted it forever. I didn't want to be the second person in his heart. I want to be the first person in his heart.

Looking at him every day. Speaking to him every day. Growing closer to him every day. It was hard to resist him. It was hard, to even turn him away. I was willing to give everything just to be his wife. But his only wife. And not knowing that I took this person away from someone. The moment when he fell in love with me, I could feel it. Then, I loved it. Because here is the person that I love. Is in love with me at this moment. Even though I have kids.

But his heart was not with me. His heart was sheared into two pieces. And I didn't want pieces. I want the whole of this sexy man. The whole of this man. That I go to bed with and wake up every morning with. He was my cup of tea. He was my brownie. He was my chocolate milk. He was my everything. Yeah. I can have a conversation with him. I can be upset.

Well, when I hear his voice. He calms me down. My love, My favorite man. Make me weak. Also makes me happy at the same time. I love to see him, I love him. But that was not enough. I dreamt about coming home every night to him. I went to bed every night with him.

Getting up in the morning with him. My love that I had with him. Or something. I was willing to make sacrifices for it. Because he was that person. You cannot fiddle with him. You cannot move him. He was so humble. He makes me. Strives to be a better woman every day. I was the one with a sassy mouth. I say what I want. He will never say anything. But smile when needed.

Sometimes I would talk and talk, and he would sit there, and he would just look at me and then he would say, "I'm not your scapegoat, you know." He spoke. So, you just say, say, he let me speak and then he would like, are you done yet? I said just now, and I continued. He said, OK, are you done now? I said yes. He said OK, I will be right back.

And he will come back, and he will bring me flowers. He knows I love flowers. You know my favorite is brownies. He will get me some. And I won't smile. And that will be the end of anything that I'm having. With someone else, I tried to take upon him. I so love how he said, "I am not your scapegoat."

We went on for a while and I had to make tough choices for my career. He said I don't want to hold you back, I don't want to have any regrets, and I don't want you to either. I felt sad like he was letting go of me, and he was my great inspiration towards my renewal from what my ex and I had.

I started to study, but we always made the time, and we always spoke to each other the same way. I loved the way he laughed; I loved his laughter was incredibly attractive. And I find his intelligence and wisdom sexy. His outer being the way he dressed; he was just a gentleman. He was just a big G to me. I looked up to him; he utterly amazed me, and one day I told him the relationship I have with you, I want with the person I marry.

I told him that I would be there, and I would let him know if I lost my love for him or if I wanted to be with someone else. He said V, that's how it had to be. All this time I was losing him because I chose my career and goals over him at the time. Even though we started to drift apart I could not juggle the kids, being a single mom, running businesses, and going to school at the same time.

Sometimes I ask myself how in the name of God am I doing this? Sometimes people would ask me how are you doing this? People would be like I want to be you. They see me as this public figure of spontaneity and ambitions. I have had so many marriage proposals, and I have turned them down because of the feeling that I got and the relationship that I got with him.

I always found a man who knows God and is intelligent the sexiest thing on the face of this earth. A man who can hold his ground, it's a turn-on for me right there. I admire a man who takes care of his family, a man who can hold an exceptionally enjoyable conversation, an extremely ambitious man, I find this sexy me.

I like a man to take control of the home; it's wonderful to me. I had all of this in this person; I took two weeks off from school at that time, and I gave him the two weeks, because I had missed him so much. I can remember I went on this picnic with him, on this sunny day. We talked, we laughed, we hugged, I cried. I let him know how I felt, and he was like, "You're not going to lose me. I'm right here with you. As the night began to fall, we headed to the beach. And I put my blanket down. I slowly watched as the sun went down.

The moon rose. I was just hugging him while watching the moon shine bright over us. I wished that I could stay there forever. I spent hours in his arms; his smell, his soft skin, his soft words of encouragement whispered into my ear. "Sweetheart, it's going to be OK. I will always be here." Then we went back.

We went back and we talked about situations, and I let him know that I want to do this, let me do this, let me fight for my goal, but we will always be friends in it. I think that if I was not a person who believes in rights, I would've been with him today, I would not have been single, or out of a relationship, I would have been with him.

I always put God amid everything, and if somebody can take something away from me, I wouldn't want it anymore because, on the whole, I look at it like it wasn't mine in the first place. God didn't give me that.

On the other end, I learned from my grandmother that God usually sees things that we do not see and knows things that we do not know. Sometimes God removes people from our lives for our good, but we would not understand that for nothing. I'm a big believer in things happening in life for a reason. I'm also a big believer in God sending people in your path when you need them the most.

As I can recall in 2020, I discovered that people would come into your life; God will put them there. When their job is finished, they will leave your life. It isn't that they hate you or you have done them something; it's that they came for one purpose only, and then they leave; and God is going to replace who he is going to replace. I learned this in 2020 when the coronavirus came out.