Prologue

Who Moved My Heart is based on a true story of a handsome, intelligent, formal gentleman, whom I met in February of 2018. It was a very sunny day. The wind was blowing; I was preparing menus and was outside because my business was an outdoor restaurant. I needed a specific style in my business. I like to have uncommon things that no one else has.

 I called a friend, and I told him that I needed an architect who could give me exactly what I wanted. He said that he knew a person for that job. He then told me "Give me 15 minutes and I will pass by you, so I can give you the information." Anyway, I continued my menu as usual. My sister was there, and he came, and he gave me the info for the guy that he told me about. I did not call him at once. I called him about 2 days later because I had to sit and get everything prepared. When I called him, he was a gentleman. His voice was soft and very professional, and he said, "I will pass to see the place on Thursday." I said, "Okay I will be there." Anyway, I continued to work. We were outside, getting stuff for the restaurant again; my sister and I, because she was there, helping me open my business. We both heard "Good afternoon, ladies," and we both turned our heads at the same time.