Chapter 44 - Discussion

*HARRY POV*

I wake up to an empty space next to me, and I hear chatting downstairs. I grin.

I run down the many stairs of the Black Mannour. Severus, Remus and Sirius are sitting on the seats in the seating room.

I run up to Sev and he lifts me up onto his lap and hugs me tightly. I grin. "Morning!!"
"Morning Harry. Your in a good mood!!" Severus smiled as I nuzzled into his chest happily. "Yeah I actually am! No nobody ruin it because that would be shit."

*SEVERUS POV*

I get out of bed earlier, trying to not wake Harry. He looked so peaceful and I was happy he was finally getting some sleep.

I go into the sitting room where Moony and Padfoot are already sat. "Good morning." They say to me. I smile.
"I think we need to speak to Harry about the incident today. It's important that we actually set out a plan so he can't do anythijg like that to himself ever again." I say.

Sirius nods. "I agree. We're family now, so we need to work together on this. But just remember Severus..if you do anything and I mean ANYTHING to my godson.. I will-"
"Yes you'll hex me to next week I understand. Anyways, yeah one thing we can all agree on is that we need to be there for Harry."

They nod. "So we need to talk to him about these things, as in safeguarding, depression, self harm etc. And I mean most likely today. I also think that Minerva should also be there as well as Harry's friends so Minerva can set for a plan if Harry can't teach due to any mental health or problems that get in the way and so Harry has his friends next to him so there's less tension between the chat."

Remus and Sirius nod and Harry races down the stairs and into my arms. I grin. He's such a pretty boy, I think to myself.

"Harry?" I say. He tilts his head in reply. "You do realise that we have to discuss your emotions today." That's clearly a mood killer for Harry because he doesn't speak. He just looks down.

"I see." I put a comforting hand in his shoulder.
"Your friends and Minerva will be there too, you know. It's gonna be okay. Please don't stress. You just have to be honest with me, alright? We're going to set out a plan for you so you don't feel like you can't get any help when you need it." I say softly. "You need the help, and that's what we're going to give you."

*HARRY POV*

I hug him tightly. "Thank you Severus." I smile. "I'll try my best." I say softly.

Later, everybody is now sat downstairs. On the first sofa sits Sirius and Remus. On the second sofa sits Ginny and Dean. Minerva will be here. On the third sofa sits Severus, Hermione and me who is sitting in between them. On the floor sits Seamus, Luna and Neville. Severus explained what was
going on earlier on. Silence.

"Let's get this over with." I mutter. "Please." I say quietly. Severus nods slowly. "Very well dear." He puts an arm on my shoulder. "Don't stress about this. Be honest."

We're definitely all thinking the same right now. It's easier said than done. I can't just, 'be honest'. It's not that easy. I just want the floor to open and swallow me up right now. The tension is very unsettling.

"So, Harry, obviously after the self harming relapses over the years, the hiding of emotions, depression and, most obvious, the pill intake, we of course need to discuss it." Remus says calmly. "Because it's serious and we want to give you the help you need."  Remus says in a kind tone.

I nod but don't speak. If I can be honest to a doctor about such personal topics, I can be honest to my family. Or my makeshift family, at least. Harry's makeshift family because his real one is gone.