Chapter 37 - Passed out

*HARRY POV*

I opened my eyes and I was in the hospital wing. "Huh?.."
Severus was leaning over me looking down at me. "Sev.."

He suddenly hugged me close.
"Harry." He whispered. I raised one eyebrow but smiled.
"Hello Sev. What happened?"

He looked away. "Severus?"
"Harry, you've been out for two days." Severus explained.
My eyes widened in utter shock. "Excuse me? What? How?"

He sighed. "It was my fault, I shouldn't have said yes to doing 'that' in the classroom. I think we.. Overdid it."
I looked away. That would have been a good reason for that to happen. Of course it would. However, I knew that wasn't the cause.

"Harry? Are you alright?" He asked. I jumped out of my skin. "Merlin, you scared me." I shrieked. "But yeah, I'm fine. It wasn't your fault, trust me. That wasn't the reason that it happened."
"What do you mean, Harry?"

I sobbed. "Oh, Harry!" Sev comforted, holding me close.
"I don't know what to do, and I don't know who to tell.."
"Harry, you can talk to me, alright? You can trust me."

I took a deep breath. "So.."
I explained to Severus about how, for a few years, after the war, along with other illnesses, I had an eating disorder, and still did. I told him about the fact that I was in and out of hospitals and trying to find therapy.

Severus was crying aswell when  I finished speaking. He pulled me closer and kissed me gently. I smiled. "I'll be fine, don't worry. I am fine."
"But are you? Are you really?"
"No.. No I'm not. I hardly ever am. I just don't want to like- burden you or anything-"

Severus put his finger over my lips. "No. How could someone like you 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 burden me? There is no way that could ever be possible. Your an amazing person, Harr. I love you so fucking much."

I was left speechless. I sighed, still crying. I rested my head on Sev's chest and said quietly. "I'm so god damn in love with you Severus."
"I'm so in love with you." Severus replied softly.

*SEVERUS POV*

I took Harry upstairs, getting us both ready for bed. We brushed our teeth and washed.
I was brushing Harry's hair and he smiled at me when I kissed his forehead.

"I need to get it cut so bad. It's too long." Harry laughed.
"You can, but it's cute shoulder length either way."
"Remember me in fourth year? It looks like it back then."
"It still looked good then."
"Yours was always neat though, compared to mine which was messy literally all the time."
"Not during the Yule ball."
"Nah, It definitely was!"
"It definitely was not!!"

There was a sudden silence.
Harry looked away. "Sev?.."
"Yeah darling?" I replied.
"You know, after we get married?.." I could see his cheeks flustered and I smiled.
"Yeah, I can't wait for it."
"Well.. Do you think we would get children?.." He asked.

*HARRY POV*

Sev too was flustered now. Still, he urned myhead to face him, cupping my cheek and kissing me passionately.
"If you want to, then I want to. I would never want to if you don't." Severus explained.

I looked down, Sev's hand going to rest on the top of mine. I looked up at him.
"But do you want to?" I asked.
"Yeah. I do want to, but only if you want to." He promised.

I kissed him happily, and he put the hair brush on the side. "Do you want to get a bath together?" Sev asked.
"What!?" I panicked, flustered at this point. "Wha- I mean-"

Severus chuckled, and his smile was beautiful. I said,
"I love your smile. It's so lovely. It's a shame that you haven't really done it often at Hogwarts over the years."
"Well- uh.. Yeah. I guess so."
Sev was now flushed too.

"I love you Sev." I said softly. "I love you so much."
"I love you too Harry. Your so beautiful and handsome and perfect. I don't care what others think anymore. Nobody else has ever loved me like you do and I've never loved anyone like I love you. People used to bully me, hurt me, call me names like snivellus and it hurt a lot but you don't and you never have. I just love you." Sev said, one tear falling down his face.

I smiled. "People used to call me names. To be honest, I didn't even care. I started to just - like - own the names."
"I really should've done that." Severus chuckled.

"I also turned some of my bullies nicknames for me into better nicknames. It helped. Like they would call me Scarhead. I started to not care and just own it."
"Snivellstar."

I looked at him and laughed at the name. "What?" I said.
"Snivellstar. A nickname!" Severus grinned, laughing too.
"Just like that. It doesn't matter what they call you. It's just how they call you it that upsets you, not what they call you." I kissed his cheek.
"Your so wise and cute. You know just how to cheer me up."

We headed to the bathroom and started to fill the bath tub,
taking our clothes off until we were fully naked. We both got in and I looked away. Sev pulled me close.

"Are you okay lovely?" Severus said I a comforting voice.
"Am I ugly?" I asked, sighing.
"Harry no of course no-"
"Gross? Weird? Annoying? Disgusting? A bitch? A fa-"

Severus turned me to face him.
"Don't you dare ever say that again. Don't you even dare."
"And what if I do? It's true, isn't it, though." I sobbed.
"No, it's not." He replied. simply. "You can't say that."
"Oh but I can. Everyone else does so why can't I say it?"
"Because you are special and
I love you."

I chuckled. "Not an answer."
"It so is." Sev grinned. I kissed him softly and then Severus finally pulled away. "But seriously." He said. "Your not any of those things. Got that, darling?" I blinked.
"I don't know have I?"
"Yes you have got that and if you haven't I will keep saying that until you do!"
"Then you are annoying."
"I can live with that."

I grabbed Sev's cock. He looked at me and smirked.
"So we're doing this now,
are we?" He asked, chuckling.
"That is.. Correct, yeah we are." I let my hand slip up and down. "Oh Harry, Salazar!"

We got out after the 'fun' and crawled into bed, Severus still panting. I laughed.
"We're gonna do that again at some point?" I asked.
"Yeah but we could always just.. flip the tables over!"
"Yeah please do." I smirked.

We soon got to sleep, holding each other tightly.

A/N: We are officially back on track with the story!!