Chapter 20 - The plan

*RON'S POV*

At the weekend, we were about to start the plan. I explained what we would do before I went to find both Harry and Snape.

Harry and Snape were sat on a bench outside when I found them. I started to fake apologising to the two of them.

"Severus, Harry? Do you have a minute?" I asked.
"What do you want, Ron?"
"I wanted to apologise. I know I shouldn't have said what I said and it was really wrong. Hermione is sorry too but she couldn't make it because she is really busy. I'm really sorry and you don't have to forgive me or anything-"
"Weasley, what you did was wrong, I trust you know that, but an apology is an apology."

Harry nodded, and they both smiled. My plan was working.
"Your mates, I can't tear you apart. I am so sorry."
"It's alright Ron." Harry said. "Just don't do it again." I smiled.
"Don't worry. I won't."

*HERMIONE POV*

I headed to Snape's dorm, opening the door and going inside. Ron was right, he never locked it.

I saw a small cupboard on the side, sliding the small potion out of my pocket and resting it on the top. I did it!

I got my owl to send Ron a small note, saying "I did it, come back to the Gryffindor common room." and I headed straight there.

I met him there, waving.
"Let's go to find Umbridge."
Ron said, smiling wickedly.
"Alright." I said, heading back out of the room after grabbing a few things.

We eventually found her, talking to Neville.
"Professor Umbridge, could we please talk to you for a moment, it's very urgent."
"Of course Mr Weasley, Miss Granger, what's wrong?"
"We went to find Harry, to apologise for something that we did a few weeks ago. Somebody told us that he was with Professor Snape in his dorm. We then went there and instead of finding them, on the side we found a love potion!" Ron explained.

Umbridge raised an eyebrow.
Neville gasped. "Well, why would Severus have a love potion?" Umbridge exclaimed.
"We knew that when Harry and Snape found out they were mates, Harry didn't want anything to do with Snape, but then, all of a sudden they loved each other, it's odd."
I backed Ron up.

"Severus and Harry are Veelas? And mates?" Umbridge asked.
Neville nodded, shock in his face. "Do you have proof?"
"Yeah. In Snape's room."
Ron said. "Take me there."
Umbridge ordered.

When we got there, Ron and I pointed to the heart shaped potion on the white cabinet.
Umbridge picked it up, angrily. "We must tell Minerva and then the Ministry." She said furiously.

We sent an owl to Minerva, telling her to have a meeting with Ron, me, Harry, Snape and herself as it was urgent. She replied with an "Alright dear. I needed to speak with you anyway if that's alright."

*HARRY POV*

Minerva sent Sev and I an owl suggesting a meeting at her office in five minutes.

"We better start going then.
Otherwise we'll miss it."
Severus suggested, taking my hand in his and heading to Minerva's office. I nodded.

When we got there, Umbridge, Ron and Hermione were also there, looking at us angrily.
"Hello Minerva. What seems to be the problem?" I asked.
"Ask Severus." Ron said angrily. I raised an eyebrow, looking up at Sev.

"I'm.. Very confused." I said.
"I am sorry to let you know dear but Ron, Hermione and Professor Umbridge here have informed me that Severus has been dosing you with love potions. They found this in his room today." Minerva said sadly, showing a heart shaped bottle to us.

I let go of his hand, my eyes widening. I looked at Severus.
"W-what did you - what did you just say to me?" I looked down at myself, then at the others.
"It's true.. He's been dosing you with them, Harry." Ron mumbled but loud enough for us to hear what he said.