Chapter 11 - The day out

Harry and Severus were dressed and ready to go. They headed to Diagon Alley and went there through the floo fireplace, the flames engulfing them both and taking them to their destination.

*SNAPES POV*

I took Harry with me to The apocthecary to buy some potion ingredients and cauldrons to stock up so we wouldn't run out for a good while on ingredients and so I didn't have to see the slimy, old cauldrons of which many students had made a mess of over the years-that included Harry ALOT.

I got Harry to help me pick some ingredients and it was actually not as many Galleons as I thought it would have. We got the things we needed and I apparated them back to my home at Spinners End, ready to go to Hogwarts tomorrow.

Soon after, I decided to take Harry to a muggle restraunt as we were both tired and needed to do something enjoyable in reward for walking around for so long.

We both ordered what we wanted and were talking happily.
"I don't want to go back to work tomorrow. It's boring when you think about it."
"Oh your gonna have a shock then." I snorted.

He glared at me jokingly.
"Fuck, what are we doing in potions?" Harry said smirking.
"Test." I replied, laughing at the expression on Harry's face. "Why is life like this!? I like being a wizard and all but it is work." He groaned.

I rolled my eyes at his complaint. "Hey you simply can't blame me for saying that, Hogwarts is tough when you work hard to get in danger without fail." He drawled.
"You will probably end up getting yourself in danger somehow not including you know." I smiled.
"True." He replied.

After we ate, I took Harry back to Spinners End with me and we just did our thing. Harry was happily sat reading a book and I was in my lab, brewing.

*HARRYS POV*

I went to find Sev so I could ask if he wanted coffee or tea
and as I went to find him, arms wrapped around my waist.
"What are you doing, pet?"
I flushed at the nickname.
"Came to find you, want some tea? Or coffee? Which ever preffered." I asked sweetly.
"Coffee, please Harry." He replied as he went to go and sit down on a chair and read a book about potions, obviously.

I brought him the coffee and he held out his arm for me to go and sit with him. I sat on his lap we cuddled as he stroked my arm. "Severus?"
"Yeah Harry?" He replied.
"I-umm..I'm s-scared.." I stuttered. He raised an eye brow at my random remark.

Sev stared at me.
"What's on your mind?"
"What will everyone think about..Yeah you know what I mean." I murmurred. "I'm not worried about people like Seamus or Luna, it's just.. Sirius, and Remus.."

Sev gave me a half smile and kissed my forehead gently.
"I'm sure things will work out fine Harry, you don't have to tell him straight away, love."
"It's just I know I do at some point. There will come a time when we may wanna, I don't know, live together. I just don't wanna get you hexed."
Severus laughed. "Sirius won't hex me, I think not anyway." He smiled.

I glared. "He will probably hex you and then hex me too when I try to protest. Then again he'd maybe be hexed by then anyway. Depends on my mood." I said ironically.
Severus burst out laughing, hearing me say that I would hex my own godfather for him.
"He won't hex his godson. And if you protest enough he'll maybe think about not hexing me either. But gotta say, I think you maybe shouldn't hex your own god father, though that would be an amazing sight. "

We both laughed hysterically that night, soon going upstairs to relax. "I'm bored." I muttered so quiet I was surprised to hear Sev say,
"I have an idea. A game."
"What type of game?" I asked, intrigued at his idea.
"Option one, we could play twenty questions, or option two, truth or dare?" He asked.
"Truth or dare. I have some really great ideas for it."
"As you wish." Severus smiled.

There was a sudden silence for no reason.
"Wait who's going first?" I questioned and Sev smiled.
"You go, Harry. I'm bad at picking truths or dares so it gives me time to think anyway, go ahead." He explained.

I thought for a moment.
"Hmm truth or dare, Snape?"
"Going with truth, because I'm a fucking coward." He drawled.
"Nah, I don't think so. What's your favorite animal?"
"Odd question. If I had to choose one I would probably choose snakes. It's my animagus form. My house. Just snakes, though one almost killed me, I don't know."

My eyes widened. He has an animagus!? I thought.
"YOU HAVE A FUCKING ANIMAGUS AND I NEVER KNEW!?" I exclaimed out of nowhere.
"Yes. I do. Anyways, Um. Hmm. Uhh. Truth or dare, Harry?"
"Dare. Because I can also it's easier to think of truths than dares so I'm just technically being really annoying."
"Do an impression of me."

I smirked. "Really? Your gonna regret that too much for your own good." I drawled.
"Oh well. It's done now."
He chuckled, knowing Harry was going to do something to make it sound horrendous and dumb.

"Greetings I'm Severus Tobias Snape. I'm a professor at Hogwarts because I think I'm talented. I'm dating my past enemy and student for some odd reason but it's all okay. I take everything seriously and walk around like I think I'm smart and that may or may not be true." I smirked the whole time as I tried to put on a somewhat deep voice.

Severus gave a death stare at my impression, smirking. "You are going to regret that so very much Harry James Potter. I mean at least you know I'm smart, I think so anyway. Want tea? I'm gonna get some."
"That's fine cause I dare you to do an impression of me now. Tea would be nice thanks Sev, wait did you just use my full name!? Yeah thats just-no."
I muttered the last part.

Severus tried to hold in a laugh-knowing it was directed at James and he went to get the tea. When he brought it back, he gave it to Harry, starting the impression.
"Hey I'm Harry Potter. People call me the chosen one- though I only know one spell. Expelliarmus!! Oh no!! I have knocked your wand out of your hand! Whatever are you going to do now? I also date a teacher who I used to stalk and I almost get murdered every year."

I spat out my drink. All. Over. My. Jeans. I looked up at Severus and he laughed at my face expression.
"Snape I blame that on you."
"Nah that was all you. I'm just saying facts. Not my fault. I'll help you change."
He drawled and I rolled my eyes as he sipped his tea.
"Shut up or I'll hex you."
I drawled back at him.
"Big threat, that. OH FUCK."
He cursed as he spilled his drink down his front.
"Well that's two of us. Also an excuse to get a shower."
Severus requested. I nodded.