Chapter 40 - Pills

*HARRY POV*

I turn around. My eyes widen. I stare. "Malfoy.." I say very quietly. "Who-who uhm.. exactly..uhmm.. invited you?..." I breathe heavily.

Severus stood in front of me, not in an intimidating manner but a protective one.

"Draco how did you get here?"
Severus said in a low voice, raising one eyebrow. He put his arm around my waist.

"Oh he wasn't invited." Somebody said. I turned around. "Ron.. " I stare. "Why.. What are you doing here?.." I said.
"Harry, your just a fucking fag, face it. You both are. We all know it. Draco, me, Sirius, everyone. Learn to face to the real world. If you don't stop being a little dickhead, then I'm gonna fucking lose you some limbs." Ron laughed in a rude manner.

"I need to go to the bathroom. I'll be right back." I said quietly. Severus yells my name. I look back but then walk out.

I then left. I sighed. I don't remember anything else. I black out. All I heard was lots of yelling, talking, comforting, crying and most of all, screaming.

*PRESENT TIME*

I wake up in a hospital bed. The realization hits. I'm alone and I have a drip next to me. I feel dizzy and I could see that I'd had blood taken. I sit up.

I sigh. What happened? Why was I here? I look down and drift off to sleep again. I remember. I'd done something. Something bad.

I keep waking up every fifth teen minutes, remembering that I wasn't dead yet. I scoff.
My constant question was why they wasn't using magic to heal me. What really made me think they wouldn't be capable of healing an overdose?

The nurses and doctors rush in. "Hello Harry!" They say to me. "Are you alright there?"
"Wheres.. Where's my husband?"
"I'm here darling. I'm here."

Severus walks in and hugs me.
I suddenly remember everything that happened before.

*FLASHBACK*

After leaving Severus, Ron and Draco, I went straight to the bedroom in my dorm. I sat on the bed staring at the dark ceiling. It was now 7:30pm. I sighed. I took some pills out of my pocket. I sighed again. I had done an overdose of pills, around 30-40 pills, and just twenty minutes later, I called Saint Mungos.

'Hello, Saint Mungos, how can I help?' The caller said.
'I need help.' I cried to the caller. 'I did an overdose.'
'What's your name?' The caller said. 'What's your name hun?'
'My names Harry. Harry Potter.' I said quietly.
Silence for a moment. 'I see. Harry do you have anyone around you or living with you?' The caller asks.

I freeze. 'Well there's my husband and I'm at Hogwarts so I guess there's also the professors.' I look down.
'Oh Hogwarts, yes I see. And how do you feel right now Harry?' They asked me.
'Dizzy. I feel really bad.'
'You need to go to your husband and pass the telephone to him, alright? I'll explain everything to him.' They said.

I stared. 'Okay.. I'll go get him.' I put the call on hold.

I walked down and back into the great Hall where Severus was stood and I took his hand and led him just outside of the great hall. I sobbed.

"Darling." He put a hand on my shoulder. "What's wrong?"
I passed him the phone and took it off of hold. "Here. Take the call.."

He listened to the explanation from the caller at Saint Mungos and my breaths hitched. I hoped he wouldn't be angry.

He opened up his arms and I hugged him. We didn't say much. He kissed my forehead.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have been so stupid. It's all my fault."
"No. Never." He said quickly.
"It is NOT your fault at all. Not at all. Don't stress. Do you want to tell Minerva?"

I tried to nod but I ended up sobbing in his arms. I suddenly felt uneasy and blacked out again. I remember being in Hagrids motorbike.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

I fall back into reality and stare at the ceiling.

Severus is sat right beside me. I look down at the ground. A worker at Saint Mungos, most likely my nurse, walks into the room and smiles.

"Hello Harry. How are you feeling?" She says calmly.
"Absolutely crap. I actually quite feel like being sick."

Severus rubs my back and the nurse says she will go to get me something to be sick in.

"Oh Harry, some Aurors will be coming later to ask you some questions and make sure you feel alright. Okay?" The nurse says and then walks out.

"You okay?" Severus asks. I nod. "I think so. But just a question, why didn't they use magic to heal me?" I ask. I shake my head. "Nah stupid question nevermind."

Severus smiles. "No that's quite a good question. The nurses said that they'd done some research and if they were to use magic to heal you, it could either make you feel better, worse or.. Possibly kill you and we don't want that." Severus chuckled.
"Yeah we do." I drawl. Severus stares. "Harry, what the actual f-"

The Aurors walk in. "Oh." I say, laughing. "Hello."
"Right then.." Severus says.
"Hello you two." Remus smiles, walking in with a certain angry Sirius.

I freeze. "Oh.. Shit." I whisper. I can tell Severus feels the exact same.

I hear Remus whisper something like "Keep your cool or else-"
Sirius covers his mouth, smiling innocently. He drags Severus outside.

"This'll be good." Remus grins, sitting in the chair next to me. "It could actually be really really bad."
"True that." We wait for a moment. I look at Remus.

"Wow. Sirius hasn't yelled yet. Absolutely unbelievabl-"
"SNAPE YOU ABSOLUTE DICK!! THIS IS YOUR WEDDING DAY AND ALREADY!? WHY DIDN'T YOU GO WITH HIM?! YOU CAN'T DO THAT!! YOU JUST CAN'T DO THAT!" Sirius cries.

I look down as he continues.
"HE DOESN'T EVEN EAT ENOUGH AND YOU KNOW HE'S STARTED ON
A RELAPSE-" The rest of the aurors come inside and some stay outside my room to make sure Sirius was okay, as well as Severus.

For the first time in ages, Severus doesn't talk, and if he does it's that low, cool monotone voice, nor does he make eye contact and seems to look more.. Sad. Maybe even slightly guilty. I sigh.

"Harry, how are you feeling?" Tonks asks. "Alright? Bad?"
"If I'm being honest, I couldn't feel worse." I say quietly as they continue.
"How many pills did you take?"
Mad eye says, raising an eyebrow at me.

I sigh. "Around like thirty- eight. Possibly a few more."
They nod understandingly.
"Was that.. Planned?.." Remus asks me softly, putting a hand on my shoulder. I nod.

"It depends. I knew it would come to that but.. Not today."
I look at Severus sadly. I want to apologize but I promised him I wouldn't do that. "Everything just became.. Way too much.."

These questions carried on and on until finally.. "Would you do it again?" I freeze.

I nod. "Yeah. Probably. I would." I look at the ceiling again and sigh. "I try my best to not do anything like-"
"We know." Remus says in a comforting tone. "And we're here to help you." I nod.

The aurors all leave except from both Sirius and Remus.
The tension is still there, but I'm zoned out anyway.

I end up falling asleep again and Severus strokes my head.

A/N : *Cough cough*.. Angst.. *COUGH COUGH* DYING RIGHT NOW Y'ALL