Chapter 19 - Their wicked plan

*SNAPE'S POV*

I took Harry back to my dorm, then to the floo.
"Let's go to my place."
"Right now? Okay."

We landed in the living room and Harry fell over.
"Seriously? Last time you did that, I apparated to Diagon Alley and you went mental.
You need tons of work on that.
Anyways, want tea or coffee?"
"Tea. You should know this."
Harry smiled, nudging me.
"Just doing this thing called being polite, a thing you cannot do." I drawled.
"Honestly that's so funny coming from a guy like you."

*HARRY'S POV*

As I was walking into the living room, I could sense an eye roll from a mile away.
"See Snape? You just literally proved my fucking point. Stop rolling your eyes at your own boyfriend." I smiled. He replied, "so we're boyfriends now, are we?" He smirked.

I blushed, realising what I said. "I don't know, are we?"
Sev came in with his coffee and my tea, handing me it.
"I'm not sure, we never really talk about that aspect of us."
"Hmm. I guess we're kinda, a thing? I'm not sure either."
"Yeah. Let's say that."

I looked over at Severus.
"I love you, Sev." I said.
"I love you too, Harry." Sev replied softly, smiling at me from across the sofa, inviting me over to go sit with him.
"Can we sleep here?" I asked, joining him willingly.

"We might as well. It's late anyway." Severus replied.
We cuddled for a moment, savouring every second of it, until Sev finally suggested,
"I think we should probably head upstairs to bed."
"Agreed. Let's go." I replied.

We headed up the stairs and into the bedroom where we then headed into the bathroom to get ready to go to sleep.
We brushed our teeth and hair, and I remembered that I had Sev's shirt that he gave me in my bag, going to get it from my bag in the bathroom.

I put it on, Sev inviting me into the bed. He smiled.
"You kept the shirt." He said.
"Yeah. Of course I did. You gave me it." I replied.
"True. Your not wrong there."
"It smells like you so I love it." I grin, looking at him.

He kisses my nose. We hugged, Sev's arms around my waist, mine around his neck. We were content, soon drifting into a slumber.

*SEV'S POV*

I got out of bed in the morning, waking Harry up too, as he had school and I had work. I hated Wednesdays. As long as the first years were around, I hated all days.

We headed into the Great Hall.
I waved to Harry before sitting down next to stupid Umbridge. Sadly for me, she had the audacity to talk to me. "Hello Professor Snape."
"Professor Umbridge." I replied coldly, as always.

"I see you were talking to Mr Potter, is that correct?"
"Yes, it is." I replied.
She mumbled something that I could not quite hear, choosing to ignore it.

*HARRYS POV*

Sev was talking to Umbridge but he didn't look pleased.
I frowned at the sight but continued to talk to Luna, Neville and George, they could clearly tell I was annoyed.

"Harry are you okay?" Luna asked me. I nodded, though it was quite hard to believe that was the truth. After all, I hated Umbridge.

"Anyways, I wonder what the two idiots who must not be named are on about, pointing at me and then Severus. Bitches." I scoffed.
"Clearly not something good."
"Agreed. I'm not sure what but it does not seem to be anything good." Luna said consideringly. I smiled.
"Let them be. I'm not bothered anyway about what they think."

But I was bothered. They were definitely planning something.
It was clear. I had to know what they were planning.

*RON'S POV*

I was in the Great Hall with Hermione, plotting how to bust Harry for good so he could finally be with my sister and give up on this shit with Snape. I had to put a stop to it, and quickly.

"We need to find out how to make Harry break up with Snape or vice versa. There has to be some way, right?" I said.
"Snapes talking to Umbridge. It seems to be angering Harry. We could definitely use that to our advantage." Hermione said, pointing at Harry and then pointing at Snape.
"Hermione! Your a genius! We could tell the ministry about this!" I exclaimed.

Hermione smirked at my plan.
"We can plant a love potion in Snape's room. In a drawer."
"That's brilliant Hermione!! I know how we can make one too." I replied. Hermione nodded.
"But how? Not even I can make a dark potion like that! How would we find out how to?!"
"I know a place to find out.."

*THIRD PERSON*

After Hermione and Ron were going to find a book somewhere, to Hermione that somewhere was unknown. Still, she followed him.

Ron had took Hermione to the Chamber Of Secrets, where they had fought with the giant Basillisk. Hermione didn't get why they were there.
"Ron, why are we here?" She asked, looking around and remembering everything that happened over the years.

"Look, over here. This book.
I kept it here for a long time. Mainly because if anyone knew I had a book about dark magic that I had used before, I would be in Askaban."
"Wait, you used it before?"
"Off topic - let's find the page for love potions, there's a key on the back of the book, look on there."

*HERMIONE POV*

We flicked to the very back of the worn out book, scanning down the key. There it was!
"Love potion! Page 376. Go to it. Quickly!" I urged.
"Here. Love potion recipe. Rose thorns, ashwinder eggs, pearl dust, peppermint, powdered moonstone and rose petals! Let's take the book to our house. We can go in your lab to make it. I think I have most of the ingredients."
I explained to Ron as he apparated us to our house.

We arrived outside of our house, heading inside and straight into the basement - Ron's lab.

Since we were married, we owned a house together. It was quite big with a bathroom downstairs and upstairs, a kitchen, a living room, a big bedroom, a guest room, an office, and a lab in our basement.

I felt partly bad for Harry, I felt like I was doing something wrong. But I had to. For Ron's sake. For Ginny's sake too. I had no choice.

I had a job as an Auror and Ron worked at St Mungos as a healer. They were only small side jobs until we finished school, gaining us enough gallions to keep our house and buy us food.

We opened the book at page 376, starting to gather our ingredients. "Ashwinder eggs."
I said, Ron passing me the ingredients to toss into the large, metal cauldron.
"Rose thorns." I requested, scattering them around.
"Peppermint." I asked.

Once all the ingredients were in the cauldron, I stirred the potion, chanting a spell.
"It will be done in an hour."
"Then things get serious."

We got a piece of paper and made a plan that looked some what like this:

"Ron your terrible at drawing." I drawled.
"I know but that doesn't matter. What matters is that we have a plan." He said.
"You'll go to Snape's dorm and plant the potion while I distract both Harry and Snape. Then, we'll tell Umbridge that we went to find Harry and someone told us that he was with Snape so we went to his dorm to find him, finding a love potion instead. Then we will show the fake proof and Snape will go to Askaban, and we will get Harry with Ginny."
Ron explained. "Good plan."