𝒂𝒎𝒊𝒅 39

📍Walmart.
𝑛𝑜𝑒𝑙 𝑎𝑚𝑎𝑟𝑒́ 𝑠𝑢𝑚𝑚𝑒𝑟𝑠 ꨄ.|20|
10/12/22 9:56 am.
[ᴍᴏɴᴅᴀʏ]

I bust out laughing and took my phone out to record as fats started doing donuts in the mobility scooters meant for older people

"excuse me, that's the last one i need it." this old white lady with a cane stood in front of his scooter.

"man you can walk, that's what you got a cane for." he told her.

"welp, i'm gonna take a stand here until i get that scooter sir." she slammed her cane down as she continued standing in front of him and the scooter automatically cut off since he wasn't driving it.

"man my people been takin stands for sh*t since da 1950s, ion care 'bout you standing her for 50 seconds. that's all you gon last anyway wit 'dat wobbly as* cane." he shrugged.

"man run her old as* over bruh!" dante laughed from beside fats.

i could hear claire slap a hand over her face beside me and i couldn't help but let out a laugh as i held denim in her doggy bag.

dante literally just got out of jail from that harmony situation 3 days ago and at this rate it looks like he'll be back soon.

"why did we bring them with us again?" claire laughed.

"you know nardo and tony not here, who gon carry the waters?" i looked at her, and she frowned slightly.

after the tony incident, both nardo and tony got locked up.

although it's most likely because he's a celebrity, nardo reached trail pretty fast and he was able to get out on bail.

tony hasn't been to trail yet, but he already had a warrant out for his arrest so things don't look too bright for him.

i wrapped my arms around her, holding her for a few moments.

we were in walmart to buy a few groceries for the house, and i'm gonna make a dinner so that my man can eat good when he comes home.

on the phone he makes sure to let me know he don't like the jail food at all.

claire and i looked up to see the old lady still standing in front of fat's scooter.

"mane you betta move 'fore i run 'yo wrinkly as* 'ova." he told her, and her cane started shaking.

"yea cause you know i'll do it bruh!" fats laughed as he turned the scooter back on.

"boy cmon, just let her have it." i ran over to him.

"mane no she-" he tried to go back and forth with me as i pulled him off the scooter.

the old lady smirked as she buckled up once she sat on the scooter.

"you lucky my sis got me off dat 'muhf*cka!" he mugged her as we went over to the carts.