𝒂𝒎𝒊𝒅 17

📍𝒏𝒐𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒆'𝒔 𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒆
𝑛𝑜𝑒𝑙 𝑎𝑚𝑎𝑟𝑒́ 𝑠𝑢𝑚𝑚𝑒𝑟𝑠 ꨄ.|19|
6/31/21 5:56 pm.
[ꜰʀɪᴅᴀʏ]

"okay, y'all know i love y'all but i wanna go home now

"okay, y'all know i love y'all but i wanna go home now.. i miss my bed." harmony laughed.

"girl just say you miss dante black ass." claire spoke making everyone laugh, even nueli.

the girls came over yesterday because we had nothing better to do.

"is okay harmony" elly spoke rubbing her back sarcastically.

"thank you ellywellyyy." she dragged out smiling.

"amarë misses her boyfriend too!" she exposed, giggling.

"shut uppp." i dragged out mushing her head.

"girl we knew." claire blurted out giving nueli a high five.

"he been so distant lately, it's irritating." i mumbled.

we haven't been together since the studio on monday, and barely talked since.

"nardo? distant?" claire spoke acting shocked.

"righttt, his clingy ass." i agreed.

"stop acting like you don't like that shit." claire laughed making me mug her cause she was right.

"yeah tony and nardo both seem clingy, shit must run in the family." harmony said making claire and i laugh.

"y'all know i go to Tallahassee tomorrow to go see my dad, but i wanna spend tonight with him before i go, imma be out there for about 4 days." i told them truthfully.

"welp, i got an idea." claire smiled.

"what cc?" elly asked her.

"call up nardo, and if he on distant shit the big 3 going to tallahasseeee." she dragged out as she started twerking in her seat making elly laugh.

"oh shittt, im down. some mi-" she cut herself off as she looked down at nueli.

she put her hands over nueli's ears, "some miami dick would be bombbb." she mouthed to us silently, before taking her hands off nueli's ears.

elly started squinting her eyes at her making us all laugh. "just so kinky." claire laughed.

"okay, i loveee the plan y'all know my dad look at y'all like family!" i smiled.

"me too! the hell?" my mom spoke as she walked by my door.

claire and harmony laughed while i thought to myself. i really gotta start closing my door.

claire got a phone call making nueli read the contact name. "cc? your dad's calling you!"

"girl that's tony!" she laughed waving off nueli like she knew what she meant.