𝒂𝒎𝒊𝒅 38

📍Ms.Nash's Crib.
𝑛𝑜𝑒𝑙 𝑎𝑚𝑎𝑟𝑒́ 𝑠𝑢𝑚𝑚𝑒𝑟𝑠 ꨄ.|20|
8/30/22 10:34 am.
[ᴛᴜᴇsᴅᴀʏ]

as we all walked into nueli's party, we sat our gifts for her on the table

suddenly, one of the kids dressed as Clifford the big red dog pointed to fats.

"you not superman, you just a super fat man!" he said making the group of kids laugh, as the child pulled on his dog costume's ears.

"n you ain't a big red dog 'li nigga, you just a b*tch."he said in the same tone.

the kids lip started to quiver as tears filled his eyes. "stop allat cryin' man, he jus jealous cause you skinny n he not." nardo tried to help the boy.

"mane. now you wan come n save da day, 'don't fear, wickman is here.' head a*s." fats mocked him.

"stop biggie!" nueli stepped on fat's shoe.

"owwwweee!" he held his knee up to his chest like an infant.

"you such a kid." tony mumbled.

"don't make me start on you batman-" fats started to mock him before tony cut him off.

"chill 'aht, ian batman jus a man that'll use a bat to beat 'yo kneecaps loose if you say sum 'ta me." tony swung the bat in his hand in a circle.

"y'all are embarrassing me." nueli face palmed herself.

"that's what family's for." my mom smiled.

"noelle, 'yo mom got a fat-" fats stopped himself and cleared his throat, remembering we were around young children.

"nevermind." he mumbled.

"damn, what da h*ll?" nardo mumbled, turning to see loyal putting his foot back down from kicking him.

"man whatchu on? you wan fight 'o sum 'li n*gga?" nardo mugged him.

"uh-huh, my daddy taught me how to knock people out. wanna see?" he spoke putting his hands up.