𝒂𝒎𝒊𝒅 28

📍𝑾𝒊𝒄𝒌'𝒔 𝑪𝒓𝒊𝒃.
: 𝑶𝒎𝒏𝒊𝒔𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒕.
12/30/21 11:07 am.
[sᴀᴛᴜʀᴅᴀʏ]

"preciate it ma

"preciate it ma." nardo chuckled, replying to noelle wishing him a happy birthday.

she sighed as he grabbed her by her arms and pulled her to lay on top of him in bed, keeping his eyes shut.

"bae wake upppp." she dragged out, rubbing her hand along his face.

"shhh." he hushed her, and she layed on his chest as he brung his hand up to rub on her ass.

she really just wanted him to see her hair, she got it pink just for the occasion.

she sat up to make eye contact with him and saw him already looking at her, cheesing once he saw her hair.

"happy ass." she laughed.

"pretty ass." he replied, looking at her aggressively.

she blushed, covering her face.

noelle looked back to him, and smirked before kissing him passionately.

nardo chuckled, knowing the morning was when his girlfriend was at her horniest.

"you might as well slide these bitches off." he shrugged, tugging at the shorts she was wearing.

she frowned sarcastically before standing up, stretching. "you gon mess up my hair." she laughed lightly.

nardo smacked his teeth at her words, before licking his lips as she admired her attire. noelle had on a red matching lace set, that outlined out her curves.

"teasin a nigga on my cashday? imma fuck you up." he spoke, mushing her head to the side.

noelle laughed in response as she began putting her hair into a bun, while nardo dug his hand in his pants, adjusting himself.

noelle smiled, turning around to place a kiss on her boyfriend's lips.

he picked her up, making her wrap her legs around his small torso.

never breaking their kiss, he lays her down and she slides her underwear off, making him smile at how ready she already was for him.

he grabs her ankles and pulls them apart, spreading her legs. Air hits her drenched pussy and she shiver at the feeling.

nardo slides his hands up her legs, getting closer and closer to his goal.

when he reaches my inner thighs, he leans down and presses a kiss directly over her clit. her hips buck upwards in response.

nardo takes his time eating her out. he drags his tongue up and down her folds in languid strokes that have her back arching up off of the bed.

she closes her eyes and fall back against the mattress, savouring the feel of his hot tongue.